ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

modified live @ oulton park

Swift Sport
I was there in a blue valver parked up with a silver 172 with anthracite wheels and a carbon bonnet.

Phase 1 Clio 172
my phase one was there ;)

DSCF6879.jpg

aucky

ClioSport Club Member
My Trophy was on the smallest ever clubstand with a few minis.
AND for a short time, an old GT500 mustang

Clio 182
My Trophy was on the smallest ever clubstand with a few minis.
AND for a short time, an old GT500 mustang

the smallest but by far the best.. did you see the mustang then?... couldnt belive the crowd it pulled.

Artic Blime 182
Here are a few pictures of some of the Clios and the Unique Performance GT500E.

The Trophy:
DSC01591.jpg

DSC01592.jpg

DSC01593.jpg

DSC01617.jpg

DSC01629.jpg

Mine hidden:
DSC01722.jpg

DSC01785.jpg

DSC01872.jpg

DSC01904.jpg

DSC01905.jpg

DSC01968.jpg

DSC01970.jpg

An the GT500E
DSC01829.jpg

DSC01832.jpg

DSC01831.jpg

aucky

ClioSport Club Member
Very nice bud, glad one was there my mate had never seen one. I was trying to explain all the differences to him lol.
I only decided i was attending the night before.. so I didnt get to clean it. Then when i arrived the whole site was busy polishing lol.
Everyone was covered in dust by the end of the day though :evil:

Artic Blime 182
I only decided i was attending the night before.. so I didnt get to clean it. Then when i arrived the whole site was busy polishing lol.
Everyone was covered in dust by the end of the day though :evil:

Lol was a good day, i took 438 photos lol :S i thought mine was clean till i parked next to this:

DSC01710.jpg

DSC01718.jpg

DSC01721.jpg

Very clean

Artic Blime 182
He must be suprisingly agile to get under there. Did you see the size of him? :p
Epic machine

His wife does it, it was my mates mate lol. Name was Mick, he has had it for 6 years and its done 48k and it looks brand new, he does off road competitions in it an then his wife spends three days cleaning it. He just drives it. She was pointing out every little bit of dirt on mine and showing me her cleaning tips lol..

clio 172 cup and valver
thanks mate apart from the nice dent in the drivers quarter goin in next week to have a new quarter..