ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Modified Live @ brands hatch 25th&26th June

CLIO PH1 172
Bit late I know but was wondering if any body was up for meeting up? Or if there was anough intrest we could maybe get a little cliosport club stand sorted, I can only make the Sunday but I went last year and it was a really good show.

I know there are a few of us that are very local to the track but I'm sure there are more that would travel.

Just an idea as I'm sure we have all got the show bug after FCS !

Anyway anybody interested pOst up your intrest in here and see if it's worth getting a club pass.

http://www.modifiedlive.co.uk/page.php?a=5&s=77&p=77

On holiday so a no from me mate... Just around the corner from Sidcup as well!! :(

Last edited:
  Megane GT
What time does the thing finish at Brands? My mates going up in his Glanza, but Ive got work til the afternoon so wouldnt be able to come til a bit later.

Milltek'd clio 182
would come but proabably get another door dent.....lol. hows your scuff from that viscious twig that hit your bumper adam172, getting it sorted or just leaving it ?

CLIO PH1 172
im now working till 2 so probs wont come to this now although i still might :/ ?!

oh and im looking for a new boot lid (ph2) is was more like a log than a twig lol

ph1 clio 172
i maybe there on the scoobycity stand as i already had my tickets , if i can be bothered to bounce that far lol
j

SG9 Forester STi
Shame you won't be there Adam. Would've been nice to get on a stand but I don't know any that I could get on :(.

CLIO PH1 172
Shame you won't be there Adam. Would've been nice to get on a stand but I don't know any that I could get on :(.

I might still pop in after work (about 2.30) if there was more of us we could have had a stand but there wasn't much interest tbh so I decided to work, like I say if the weathers nice I will still come. always some really nice cars there lots to see on track as well.

SG9 Forester STi
Yeah it's a shame but it's supposed to be a really nice day Sunday so will be a good day to be walking about :).

CLIO PH1 172
looks like I will definitely be there sunday now, just spoke to a mate im picking him up then heading to brands about 230.