ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Moar Trax! (Incl. Track ses. & Ken Block)

JB

RB 182 Cup
A few I took, excuse the safety fence featuring in the first few, that was before I realised the Marshals didn't give a piss if you stood right at the fence on Pit Straight

That Megane

S2 106 GTI

Does anyone know who owns this car now?? It was one of my mates.... so it the day I picked my Trophy up and then again for sale on pistonheads

I heard the Fiesta ST gang plotting something yeah, they said "slow down that F16-Megane so he can't make 'that noise'!"

haha, brilliant.

that ST was fantastic, one or two laps i was lining him up but he dealt with traffic in a 'ruthless' manner shall we say.

stripped, ITBS, the works!!! pesky fords ;)

JB

RB 182 Cup
look at the chavs slowing me downnnn! ;)
I got cut up on that exact corner by a red Fiesta ST, he came out wide from the right to line up and take the apex - even though it's a long 'gentle' turn :S

Some more incase everyone isn't already bored!

I know I know, Elf stickers ftl! But I like em ;)

Sorry for some of the dark pictures, it was cloudy when I took a lot of them plus I don't know how to adjust the contrast. If anyone has any info on how to with a Canon Rebel XT SLR please share :eek: And I can't take credit for all - a friend took some of those as well.

"I know I know, Elf stickers ftl! But I like em ;)" I know someone who drives a Vauxhall Astra with ELF stickers on the mirrors....
"And I can't take credit for all - a friend took some of those as well." In other words the pictures that look like they're taken in daylight, are the ones taken by me! :rasp:

JB

RB 182 Cup
B*llend! I didn't know the internets had reached your part of the county yet! Hah the Astrairdresser's car has gone hasn't it? The 172's going to need some modification to keep up with a 225 :(

Yeah, I think my bandwidth is probably stronger than yours, but we don't want to bother these nice people with boasts of width do we?
And yes, I think the Astra is being sold tomorrow and replaced by a Meggy 225 by the weekend I believe.

URL%5D