ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

mmmmmm racing blue

RB 182 cup
well had friday off so gave the clio a much needed clean. even did the engine bay, had the car a year and not even touched it lol

well started like this

CIMG0062.jpg

ended like this

DSCF3704.jpg

polished the rest of the car in the garage lol

DSCF3699.jpg

DSCF3725.jpg

DSCF3709-1.jpg

DSCF3708.jpg

then went for a drive to get it dirty again and take some more pics

DSCF3730-1.jpg

DSCF3742-1.jpg

DSCF3747-1.jpg

DSCF3761.jpg

DSCF3753.jpg

RB 182 cup
Very nice, How comes the windscreen washer jets are painted? Looks good never the less!

were done when i got it lol

im still unsure on the wheels tho lol like to be different tho;)

they were originally my track wheels but thought id put them on for now

look much better out on track lol

web1.jpg

RB 182 cup
i used AG wheel cleanner lol to clean most of it then just finished it off with a bit of back to black

E46 325ci, ZX10r E9f
think the wheels look lovely

where did you get the stripes from, coz if i'm keeping my RB will prob get some

"Navy" N17 TWO
Love this car Tom - came up well after your year of neglect lol :approve:

On a serious note - WHERE IS YOUR FUEL-RAIL GUARD? :eek:

RB 182 cup
lol yes fuel rail guard is missing got one to go on as ive never had one just gotta give it a quick paint.

thank for all the comments

the car was originally owned by someone on here so could have come from blackpool

and as for the stripes, i just got some made up from a mate. just got a whole roll of them lol still got a load left

Da

Less
Yeah I forget the guys name, but I met up with him to buy some bits and I'm 99% certain that's his PEZ plate.

"Navy" N17 TWO
I said before, I think I've seen it over here too (Norn Iron plate on it and all that) lol :)