ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MLR Mallory Park Track day pics *car p**n*

Lee

BMW M2C
I did a track day at Mallory Park today with the MLR guys. Some very expensive and fast machinery there.

I reckon these are some the best pics I've taken to date.

A prize for anyone who can spot adtmits looking scared in one of the cars. ;)

Enjoy: Click me

Lee

1.4 16v dynamique
excellent pics lee, i love the gt40, the illegalness of the black evos plate amuses me :)

Ad

MK2 FRS
Great day... really enjoyed.

Thanks for the ride Lee. You just never know what the future holds;)

LOL@pics of me in the evo. Awesome. I think an evo will be 'required' for me in the future.

Cant wait to do my first trackday now:)

Lee

BMW M2C
No worries mate, glad you enjoyed it. You know it's a Trophy you really lust after.;)

The DTM kitted CLK AMG was pure sex wee, I've never seen so much carbon fibre in a car. The back was full of the stuff.

Can't fault the porarlising lens thingy I had on here either: Link

Maz

LY 200
Cracking day, cracking pics ..

I will get my pics and vid up after my tea ..

Thanks for the ride Lee .. ;) I managed to hide the helmet hair quite well lol

Maz

LY 200
^^ please can you send me the high res pics of Ali and of me in the Red 500bhp .. :)

Lol I know I did very well .. hehe and there was nothing wrong with your hair babe ;)

Lee

BMW M2C
I've sent you a link to the ones of Ali. Remind me when I get back from Wales to sort out the ones of you. I'm off to do my hair then have a shower. I'm shattered.

Maz

LY 200
^^ ok babe no probs :) have a fab weekend ..

Big thank you to Miles aka TVO for the ride in the cup . .hope you got home safe and get the car sorted .. :)

No more clio's for me!
Wow Lee, those pics are wicked, almost lost control of my self when i saw the AMG CLK, thats mental!

feel sorry for the chap and his evo! :( Not good.

Ad

MK2 FRS
Lee said:
No worries mate, glad you enjoyed it. You know it's a Trophy you really lust after.;)

The DTM kitted CLK AMG was pure sex wee, I've never seen so much carbon fibre in a car. The back was full of the stuff.

Can't fault the porarlising lens thingy I had on here either: Link

lense is impressive mate. yeah the carbon fibre was amazing.

we will see on the car front:eek:

Lee

BMW M2C
Maz said:
^^ ok babe no probs :) have a fab weekend ..

Big thank you to Miles aka TVO for the ride in the cup . .hope you got home safe and get the car sorted .. :)

Yes, I hope Miles made it home okay. As he said, it ran all day on track so getting home should have been easy.

That Viper looks like its had a hard life!
Was the NSX fast around the track?

Some lovely Evo's there.

I hope that Metro wasnt standard!?

Lee

BMW M2C
The Viper spun into the gravel trap twice on the first corner!

The NSX didn't take part unfortunately.

No idea what was in the Metro but I'd guess a pretty standard 1.8k series by the way it was going. Pretty impressive really.

Maz

LY 200
^^ just watching the vid of the last lap the clios did .. got some good footage of the trophy .. will post it as soon as its sorted :)

Maz

LY 200
My pics .. sorry but not clever enough to do links .. lol :)

DSCF0018.gif

DSCF0017.gif

DSCF0016.gif

DSCF0015.gif

DSCF0014.gif

DSCF0013.gif

DSCF0009.gif

DSCF0006.gif

DSCF0001.gif

DSCF0004.gif

DSCF0039.gif

DSCF0037.gif

DSCF0035.gif

DSCF0033.gif

DSCF0032.gif

DSCF0031.gif

DSCF0028.gif

DSCF0025.gif

DSCF0024.gif

DSCF0023.gif

DSCF0022.gif

DSCF0021.gif

DSCF0020.gif

DSCF0019.gif

Vid to follow :)

Maz

LY 200
Our pics arn't as good as Lee's .. our cam isn't as posh .. hehe :)

Thanks for the pics of Ali Lee..

RenaultSport 172 Phase 1
Top day at Mallory, Crackin weather some beautiful motors and good driving, Pleasure to meet you Lee and mate with the blown head gasket :( and scary driving style ;) probably bump into you again some time.

Dave

106 GTi
Some great shots, Some nice ones of the white cossie, was it going well on track?

Did that cgaed up 306 Rallye go on track?

TVO

S1 Elise (ex Cup owner)
Good to meet you all, was a cracking day!

Lee, Maz great pictures :D

I made it home without a problem, will have to wait and see the full extent of the bad news on the car.

Maz, no problem on the passsenger ride, might see you out on track next time :)

Adam, you know you want a 182 ;)

Miles

Maz

LY 200
Glad you got home safe Miles.. It was a cracking day and the weather made it even better .. I feel as if I have done 10 rounds with Mike Tyson today .. lol :) (must be all the hanging on)

Lee

BMW M2C
manda3000gt said:
Top day at Mallory, Crackin weather some beautiful motors and good driving, Pleasure to meet you Lee and mate with the blown head gasket :( and scary driving style ;) probably bump into you again some time.

Dave

Good to meet you too Dave. Here's the hi res pics of you on track mate: Right click save as

Good to hear you got home okay Miles. Here's the hi res pics of the Cup mate: right click save as

The Cossie ended the day in a cloud of smoke/steam, no idea what was wrong but the fire truck was close at hand.

RenaultSport 172 Phase 1
The Cossie blew a hose and cooked the head gasket, They had come all the way from Plymouth as well :(

Cheers for the pics Lee :D