ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MK3 Red Clio dynamique S project

2x Clio mk3 1.5dci
Clio dynamique MK3 project

cliored.jpg
[/IMG]
At the moment...
Lowered on eibach 30mm springs,
HID's,
Full sound system upgrade.

735748_10151345228135379_1440154908_o.jpg

Planning on doing....
Black 17" alloys 215 width,
SX spoiler,
Colour coding trim,
maybe 195 or 200 rear bumper and defuser.

Any ideas welcome

p.s cant lower anymore due to my drive and wanting it to still drive well.

Superleggera'd MK3
Has that got a wind deflector on in the second pic?

yeah would definetly colour code as the first thing you do. Also, what have you done to your sound system?

2x Clio mk3 1.5dci
Has that got a wind deflector on in the second pic?

yeah would definetly colour code as the first thing you do. Also, what have you done to your sound system?

yes it has wind deflectors

The sound system has a new pioneer deh-8400t head unit and windscreen aerial so roof one will be removed as it had the factory cabasse upgraded sound system and aerial cannot be used. I left the door speakers in from the cabasse system as they was better than the aftermarket ones i bought also a 1200w sub not a great deal but more than enough for me.

Currently the trims are carbon wrapped as it was really cheep to do and as the car is red the trims will have to be sprayed professionally. I was thinking of spraying them gloss black with the spoiler and mirror covers to go with the wheels once there done but thinking against it at the moment and getting the car trims and spoiler red professionally done just black would be so so much cheeper.

Superleggera'd MK3
I would personally go with red for the trim mate. Would look smart with black for other details (wheels etc) but not sure black trims would look great?

ah cool, is the sub in the boot then or under seat?

its a nice colour though mate, its good to see people looking to mod the mk3 non sports because i have yet to come across one where i live. :)

2x Clio mk3 1.5dci
Theres another 1.2t mk3 in Hull a black one but its just horrific. Its got a cup spoiler and 15inch team dynamics with huge tyres ect its just all wrong lol.

The sub is in the boot

I think people who want to modify cars in our price range tend to go for corsa's because they look a little more sporty to start with there just way too common plus i like my 70mpg ;)

Superleggera'd MK3
Yeah mate totally agree....they are far too common and like i said, once mine is done, im pretty sure i will have the only modded mk3 in lincoln lol maybe parts are cheaper for corsa's? Plus i know its only a 1.2 but its nippy enough in the low gears to be plenty happy with it around town until i get an upgrade :)

ps that black clio u just described sounds gash

2x Clio mk3 1.5dci
yeh parts are definately cheaper plus because there so common second hand parts are easy to come by like vxr bumpers are like 100 each and second hand coilovers arent too hard to come by unfortunately thats not the case for clios but least ours dont all look the same haha. They sure are :) tbh theres really not all that much point in bigger engines now with all the speed cameras ect unfortunately :( Someone has to get that theres a decent market for something that handles like a lotus but has like a 1.2 in it haha.

2x Clio mk3 1.5dci
clio1.jpg

this is my other clio these are the wheels i was thinking of spraying black and putting them on the red one

Superleggera'd MK3
They might look smart on it mate, why dont u try photoshop it to see what it will look like? The ones you have on it already will look a lot nicer if you get some low profile tyres on them, pretty oem :)

2x Clio mk3 1.5dci
If i put low profile tyres on them all the speedo ect will be out and heres the pic you will have to imagine them black and the car 30mm lower ive tried darkening the wheels off but if you put them black you cant see anything lol
487043_10151313737720379_1658530105_n.jpg

Superleggera'd MK3
Actually looks smart. Will lower it on photoshop tomorrow and see what it looks like :) also, you got an rs grill for it?

2x Clio mk3 1.5dci
Not just yet but im sure it will appear on it shortly lol £60 for a little bit of plastic makes me feel a little sick probably why i havent got it yet lol

Superleggera'd MK3
Im selling a brand new one £50 posted if u wanna save a tenner lol ;) you are right though, they are expensive! They do transform the front though so i wasnt too bothered :) you got a boot build for the sub? Or is it sat on its own. I wanna try do something with my sound system

2x Clio mk3 1.5dci
How come you have another one then? and im still not sure if im £50 bothered though haha.
The sub is a stand alone but once ive got the outside looking good im definately going to attempt a boot build its just the box makes a massive difference to the base so was just miles easier and cheeper to but a amp/sub all in one box that sounds good already plus it was second hand off ebay for £40 so i cant complain.

Superleggera'd MK3
Got two for xmas lol so put one on and sell the other.

ah cool, might have to look into something after i get my coilovers, unfortunately all my money is goin into that atm......will look smart when its done :) can start to attend shows then lol

Superleggera'd MK3
Will pop one up tommorrow pal when im at my computer....warn you, the car is filthy atm and was jacked up....so looking pretty bad lol :)

2x Clio mk3 1.5dci
Im selling a brand new one £50 posted if u wanna save a tenner lol ;) you are right though, they are expensive! They do transform the front though so i wasnt too bothered :) you got a boot build for the sub? Or is it sat on its own. I wanna try do something with my sound system

If you put it on ebay as that and let me know strait away ill buy strait away dont need to put pic up or anything just list as clio grill or something lol or if your in/near Hull any time soon?

Superleggera'd MK3
Will stick it on ebay now mate :) ps ive never been to hull before would u beleive it, its only an hour and a bit away

2x Clio mk3 1.5dci
Clio 197 grill thanks too ksykes23 and alloys put back on again until i find some decent black ones :)
IMAG0812.jpg
vv

2x Clio mk3 1.5dci
Just got the sx spoiler so that will be on it shortly then some black wheels and look at colour coding the trims

Superleggera'd MK3
Sound mate, get some photos up once the spoiler is on, wouldnt mind seeing what it looks like :)

2x Clio mk3 1.5dci
idk what make they are or anything as they came in the car but there 8ks and look great, definately would get some.

Clio 197 Megane swap
I know this thread is old, but running out of ideas here, i have the same cabasse sound system as you and am wondering how you wired a sub in? seen as its near impossible to put a new head unit in im wondering how you tapped in to the stock system? ie no remote wire output or sub connection jack. cheers