ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mk3 rear wiper grommet?

1.2 16v
Dewipered my mk3 clio a week or two ago. The hole has been covered with electrical tape as I can't find the right blanking grommet to fit?

Pretty sure I need a 35mm blanking grommet but can't find one anywhere? Tried banging in a 38mm but didn't work cos the internal bit wasn't long enough so it just folded through.

Dewipered my mk3 clio a week or two ago. The hole has been covered with electrical tape as I can't find the right blanking grommet to fit?

Pretty sure I need a 35mm blanking grommet but can't find one anywhere? Tried banging in a 38mm but didn't work cos the internal bit wasn't long enough so it just folded through.

Was wondering how long it'd be before I saw something relating to your rear wiper on here ;)

Sorry for posting on a "old" thread but i have the same problem now, massive hole and dont know how to cover it.

What is the exact size of the hole and do yall know what grommet i need to buy, rather something from ebay so i can get it shipped to Sweden :)

Renault Clio 2010

I know this was a while ago but did you ever find the correct grommet size as I'm wanting to do this to mines? Thanks