ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

mk3 ph2 audio upgrade

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
ok so for what ever reason renault decided to do away with tweeters in the mk3 ph2 clios and it sounds terrible compaired to my old mk2 ph3 Cabasse system.

anyone with a ph2/200 uprated the speakers? i used to have some renault fitment pioneers in my old car and they were a nice enough upgrade over standard to warrant the small price i paid on ebay.

however id possibly consider a decent set of components and an amp for my GT, but i dont want to ditch the standard headunit, i know this used to be a big no no a few years back when i was into all this stuff but whats the options these days?

Evora, C-HR & A180
i have put a small active sub on mine with the cd6 in dash cabbase system, its not too bad now, i think theres a pioneer set thats a direct fit plug wise too. It would be possible to have a set pf components with an amp run off of your standard headunit, shame im so far away as id lend a hand. Nice GT by the way

Ged

PD130 Peach
sorry to bump this but i want to know, leon86 i have the same sound system as you with the 6cd multichanger, whats the best way to put a sub in, as i really want the standard head unit to be kept :)

Any info would be great thanks :D