ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MK3 Clio - The new style Clio - what do you think?

The link doesn't work
I like them there a few problems I have driving them but I think with better seats it would help a lot.

edde said:
The link doesn't work
I like them there a few problems I have driving them but I think with better seats it would help a lot.

The link works fine when I use it mate.

What kinda probelms are you havin exactly cos I'm thinking of gettin one?

TheClioLad said:
The link works fine when I use it mate.

What kinda probelms are you havin exactly cos I'm thinking of gettin one?
Its because your logged into he site it works on cookies noone else can view it like you can.
Best post a like from another site for a picture google pictures has loads of Clio pictures on there link from them and they will work.

I don't own one I had one for a while though as a courtesy car the biggest issues were the seats weren't that good at holding me in (this was the top spec dynamic) and that my foot wouldnt fit down the gap between the clutch and the foot rest I kept catching the clucth all the time whenI put my foot to rest on the rest.
Also the gearbox was a bit wierd its to flexable the gearleaver as its so long.

edde said:
Its because your logged into he site it works on cookies noone else can view it like you can.
Best post a like from another site for a picture google pictures has loads of Clio pictures on there link from them and they will work.

I don't own one I had one for a while though as a courtesy car the biggest issues were the seats weren't that good at holding me in (this was the top spec dynamic) and that my foot wouldnt fit down the gap between the clutch and the foot rest I kept catching the clucth all the time whenI put my foot to rest on the rest.
Also the gearbox was a bit wierd its to flexable the gearleaver as its so long.

Ok cheers mate. the link should be working now.

Nissan 350Z
It looks like a Micra. Which is what it is. And early roadtests suggest that while its still nicer to drive than some of its rivals, its not as enjoyable to drive as the old one. And how could it be? Bigger, heavier, and bloated.

CLIOpatra, L22EE W™
I fell in love with my clio, since the day I bought it brand new in April last year. Still in love with it now... hehe!

Turbos.
I saw two yesterday, quite alarming the size of them really. I didn't really like the look of them but then a 1.2 Authentique hardly looks the bees knees does it!

UR 197, AB 182 FF
They are large cars in all fairness, but they are nice to drive, not really heavy.

The seats are very comfortable and theres loads of legroom (important for me as I'm nearly 6ft)

I'm happy with mine, whilst it wasnt my first choice of car, it's still a nice drive and most importantly for me its fuel economy is AMAZING!

Octavia VRS
I saw a black one yesterday, looked ok and is growing on me. Still think it is a bit too high tho imo. I fancy a test drive of the 197 when it is launched

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
i saw a dynamique s the other day....had a good look around it as it was brought to a meet....

the dynamique S has all the extras on it such as tints, slightly bigger wheels, front flared arches, sideskirts and a few other bits if i remember correctly....
in my opinion the seats looked shocking in this...they wouldn't hold you in at all and you'd be hanging out the window and the sight of the nearest bend...(i am told that the 197 will have lots better seats)
the large wheels that are supposed to be on the dynamique S don't look that big in relation to the car...kinda ruins the look of the car i think..

as regards to the feel of driving one i wouldn't know as i haven't and i am gonna reserve my full opinion until i see the 197....although i do generally like the look of the new clio