ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

mk3 clio door droped???

182/ 172 Cup
Wonder if anyone could help, the passenger side door has droped on my girlfreinds 56plate clio, is this common? any ideas what would cause it its only on 20k, i can see the hinge pins they all look ok?. thanks

kris

55 BG FF 182
work in a dealer and we see this quite a bit,Renault seem to reckon its wind catchin the doors. But if you take it in too your local dealer or have go your self they should be able to adjust it for you. Shouldnt cost much we would normally charge about half hours labour

182/ 172 Cup
work in a dealer and we see this quite a bit,Renault seem to reckon its wind catchin the doors. But if you take it in too your local dealer or have go your self they should be able to adjust it for you. Shouldnt cost much we would normally charge about half hours labour

ta mate.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Mine looked like it had dropped when shut, found the strike pin needed adjusting. 10 second job!!