ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mk3 Clio Dash Lights

2008 Clio 1.2 TCE
I have seen a couple of people on here that have changed their dash lights from orange to blue?
I am wondering if this is hard to do or is there a tutorial for it? Also is it posible to change the dash display, which shows the time and radio station etc?

LY R27
there is a tutorial for the mk2 clios
piece of piss tbh!
but if you are not very comfortable with soldering and electronics in general - get a pro/someone that has done it before to do it

or even test it out on a spare set of clocks

172 cup- suzu rf600r
hey mate , i did the dash on my mk2, i bought the kit from crazyleds.co.uk (20 ish quid), it came with step by step instructions so i presume if they have mk3 3 that would be the same.

piece of piss is a slight exageration imo lol, but its doable with a little sense and the instructions (mk2 mind)

the site details what you get, mines included clock bit, but check yourself to be sure for yours