ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mk3 200 Exhaust Advice Needed.

Mk3 Clio RS 200
My mk3 clio 200 has a Scorpion cat-back exhaust, however I am getting an engine light for the post cat lambda sensor. I have bought a Bosch replacement althought the current sensor is fused into the cat and we are unable to remove, if we were to do so it would twist and possibly snap the housing on the cat.

Long story short, would my best option be to buy a Scorpion De-Cat to work around this issue? But then would I need it mapping? I am not quite sure how it works, hence the advice needed.

Thank you in advance for any replies :D

mossyv6

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy,V6,5GT,AG200
The best thing I did with my current 200 was put the original exhaust, cat and a new lambda sensor on! No more horrific flat spots, no more 5k cabin boom and no more EML light on.

Mk3 Clio RS 200
The best thing I did with my current 200 was put the original exhaust, cat and a new lambda sensor on! No more horrific flat spots, no more 5k cabin boom and no more EML light on.
I don’t have the original exhaust unfortunately...

mossyv6

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy,V6,5GT,AG200
I bought a complete 2nd hand one for £50 and sold the scorpion for £140.

RSRowe

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 197
Needs heating up with a set of bottles really. I'm certain it'll come out.