ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

mk2 phase 2 de chav project

Don't take offence mate :/ i'm not tryin to say ur poor or cant afford insurance or somthin, just pointin out the fact that your unlikely to get insurance for a new driver on a 2.0l clio thats all
youv got no idea what kinda income i'm on either but put it this way - i'm 19, just moved outta ma mum n dads and in with ma gf and young son to my own 3 bedroom house, i also own 3 cars, a scenic 1.4 fidji, a clio mk1 rsi and a classic mini cooper so i'm not exactly skint at this particular point in life but the fact remains that...i wouldn't insure a new driver on a 2.0l of any discription, to much rapeage by insurance companys for a start and its, IMO, better for them to develop their driving abilities in a small engine first

mate we ain't intrested in your bragging!!!! this is about his car not what you have and haven't got:rasp:

clioMk1 RSi & Scenic
i knew this would be classed as braggin lol :dapprove:, dnt mean to sound like a tw*t but i'm was just tryin to make a valid point n i basically got belittled for it, at the end of the day theres certainally ppl with more than me on here and ppl less than me on here, but it's not about what income your on the fact is i wouldn't insure a new driver on a 2.0l no matter what my personal circumstances n thats all i'm tryin to say, sorry man

52 1.2 clio
2l8g3zc.jpg

this one ?????????:S

that isn't a air filter:S thats the old oil filter and new one

52 1.2 clio
Don't take offence mate :/ i'm not tryin to say ur poor or cant afford insurance or somthin, just pointin out the fact that your unlikely to get insurance for a new driver on a 2.0l clio thats all
youv got no idea what kinda income i'm on either but put it this way - i'm 19, just moved outta ma mum n dads and in with ma gf and young son to my own 3 bedroom house, i also own 3 cars, a scenic 1.4 fidji, a clio mk1 rsi and a classic mini cooper so i'm not exactly skint at this particular point in life but the fact remains that...i wouldn't insure a new driver on a 2.0l of any discription, to much rapeage by insurance companys for a start and its, IMO, better for them to develop their driving abilities in a small engine first

must be nice, but we're stable to say the least. im also 19 just moved in with her mam and dad but we pay £200 a month board. i was at college and part time job so wasn't on all that much and i got my self in alot of debt. im now nearlly out of that and looking forward to enjoying my money. the 2.0 idea was purpesly just a daft idea that i wanted to do now im getting decent money. thats now out the window as im building another redtop corsa so the clio will stay a 1.2

i knew this would be classed as braggin lol :dapprove:, dnt mean to sound like a tw*t but i'm was just tryin to make a valid point n i basically got belittled for it, at the end of the day theres certainally ppl with more than me on here and ppl less than me on here, but it's not about what income your on the fact is i wouldn't insure a new driver on a 2.0l no matter what my personal circumstances n thats all i'm tryin to say, sorry man

lol good explanation it touched me lol;):D

clioMk1 RSi & Scenic
makes sense man, redtop corsas rule! Used to hav a 1.2 sxi corsa c n i loved it, u should get a c n put a z20let in it, or a z20leh from an astra vxr!

52 1.2 clio
makes sense man, redtop corsas rule! Used to hav a 1.2 sxi corsa c n i loved it, u should get a c n put a z20let in it, or a z20leh from an astra vxr!

i'm not a fan of c's. theyre very overpriced imo and they all look the same. i prefer older vauxhalls nova/corsa b/cavalier etc but i'd love a zlet c just can't afford to buy/convert 1 aswell as insure at this moment

clioMk1 RSi & Scenic
lol, i wasnt realy a fan at first either till i got one for ma first car, was a great car jst not practical with a baby, but iv seen a few with zlets bought n built for under 5k, seriously tempted by one wen i turn 21

52 1.2 clio
quick ubdate my 3/4 plate arrived aswell as my standard cleaner plates.
alot of members on cliosport.net use the 3/4 without any problems so im just going to put it on and hope for the best. will keep the standard front one in the boot incase i get pulled.
fy1z09.gif

the snow around here is crazy. i'm trying to get a hold of some steelies or very cheap alloys so i won't be spendingvery much on the clio until january time. going to get some quotes on a refurb and powdercoating of the 172's and possibly some new tyres

Clio 1.2 16v
the alloys yo had on at the start were very nice, has came along a brave bit mate :). you should keep it with a bit of "nose dive" IMO it looks a tad better but its your car so have it how you love it =D.

52 1.2 clio
yeah they were nice but i prefer oem wheels. they were battered and needed 3 new tyres, took 100 for them to some '' dubber'' lol
the nose dive look is more drag/track look imo. all my cars i have had the arse end a tad heavier.

anyways i want rs grill and hid kit next. possible referb of alloys and new tyres and new rear lights

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
no im concentrating on christmas at the moment. the cars had a fair bit this month so the fogs can wait. mot and tax are due just after crimbo so not in a rush to do them either

pull them off, and clean up the mess,
10 minute job, and free if you have some white spirit knocking about!
its really letting the car imo.

260% JCW

19 and doesnt it show, Thanks for the life story......:boring:

Good effort mate, we've all got to start somewhere. Just need a 2nd hand 1*2 bodykit now and it will look sweet.

52 1.2 clio
wey wasn't paying much attention to outside then got ready to fit my new plates only to see this:
2ljicyo.jpg

mc7k44.jpg

so i couldn't fit it lol
so went christmas shopping and when i parked up i realised that the splitter was acting as a snow plough lol:
2aj57o8.jpg

52 1.2 clio
that was nothing, id only just cleared the car 20 mins before that pic. its hit us very bad here in newcastle.