ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

mk2 ph2 spot lights help...

Clio Mk2 Ph2 1.2 16V
Hi all

My Dynamic clio has front spot lights but don't seem to be working.

I have removed the bulbs, tested and replaces, cleaned contacts on connectors but still nothing.

Is there a certain fuse that blows, or a relay?

they're starting to annoy me now, after trying to fix for the past 5 months!

Thanks

Josh

Clio Mk2 Ph2 1.2 16V
Hi

Thanks for that

Changed both the front and rear FOG light fuse, but still not working.

When i turn the selector, the rear fog light indicator lights up on the dashboard, but the front dosent?

Thanks

Clio Mk2 Ph2 1.2 16V
They havent since i've owned it, for the last 5 months, but i dont know about before.

Recently, the mother's scenic front fogs have stopped working, changed the fuse but still to no avail, possibly the same problem?

Clio Mk2 Ph2 1.2 16V
Ive been searching the forums, and found the auto wipers/lights are generally after 53 plate, and with a different rear view mirror. mine is an 02 plate and a standard 'plain' mirror. to double check, i did the on off, on off of the side lights and nothing beeped.

where are the relays for this located, and Which relay operates the fogs, ive found the guide on here, but still not sure.

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
The relays are under the dash in the passenger footwell.

I was just considering whether the fogs had been fitted but never connected, but you have the stalk so that kinda rules it out.

Clio Mk2 Ph2 1.2 16V
Ok, ive located the relay position, and there is only 1, is this normal?

There is 2 ports, but only one is wired up?

Thanks for the help so far!

Clio Mk2 Ph2 1.2 16V
i have taken some photo's of the relay location bit underneath the fuse box if it is any help to people?

Should there be more than this?

once again, thank you for the help!

20130811_145309.jpg20130811_145323.jpg20130811_145337.jpg