ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mk2 Ph2 removal of door card

1.2 16v Dynamique
Can anyone tell me how to remove the door card on a Mk2 Ph2 Dynamique as the passenger side electric window has starting making a clunking noise when it is used, I think something may be in the way of the window travel and want to check it out.

Do they simply just pull off or are there any hidden screws etc.

Cheers in advance

Andy

Clio 182 Trophy 047/500
If you have a look at the bottom of the door car you will see 2 or 3 screws that run along the edge, once you have these undone, you will need to unclip the B Pillar plastic, should be a piece of pi$$ as mine is for ever unlipping itself on it own.

The carefully leaver the door card, there are around 8/10 clips but make sure you dont pull it to hard other wise you may damage the clips.

I did it the other week as both the drivers side and passanger side window make a creaking noise if they are only open half way.

Good Luck

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
4 torx screws on the bottom, remove the torx screw in the handle, then remove the B piller cover (pulls off), remove the wing mirror inner cover (pulls off), remove the grab handle (there is a plastic plug over the torx screw) then this will lift out, remove the speaker grill (pulls off) then just wip the 4 long torx screws off.

then pull the card of from the bottom, there is like a mastic sealent but pull hard and it will come off. then working from the bottom pop it offup the sides, then it should lift up and out the top as it hooks round at the bottom of the window.

:)