ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mk2 Ph2 Engine Fuse And Relay Key

BMW M135i
Anyone got one?

I've got problems with it blowing a fuse everytime the AC is switched on, and according to the haynes manual the fuse in question feeds the heater control panel and AC relay. And i've got a clicking relay in the engine fusebox so I need to know what it is.

BrianR posted me one a while ago buts it for the Ph1 and the fusebox is complete different.

Anyone got one for Ph2? Can't find it on dialogys anywhere.

CB600FS
These any help made them up a while back for a mate just uploaded them

mike1.jpg

BMW M135i
Thats the info i've already got but my fuse/relay box looks nothing like that :S. Have sorted the problem anyway (crushed wire shorting) but i'm interested anyway.

CB600FS
Yeah theres the upper one (under the cover) and they'll be a smaller one with the bigger relays usually dangling about underneath

Ok those three black ones on the right (not sure in which order since its a non-normal wiring that)
Fan low speed with air con
Starter
Injectors locking

There all 20Amp but as said not sure which order unplug the top one if the car doesn't start then thats the injectros the next is starter and then fan else its the other way round.

The purple one is the cold air blower.

The other two brown ones are both 40amp ones one does the fuel pump the other for fans not sure whcih ones its eaither for interier fans or engine coolent fans.

BMW M135i
The first black one is the injectors because as you said it won't start with that one out.

Non-standard wiring eh? Good old renault strikes again I guess. Can't remember what my old 1.2 looked like, thought it was similar to that.

Non-standard wiring eh? Good old renault strikes again I guess. Can't remember what my old 1.2 looked like, thought it was similar to that.

The 1.2 will look like that but thats becasue they don't use a slightly different wiring setup.