ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

mk2 ph1 rsi...

renault clio 1.6 rsi
just finished fittig all new blue leds in the dash and installing new dials takes fooking ages to do them f**king fiddly litlle bulbs :s
worth it tho looks good :D

renault clio 1.6 rsi
also in the middle of kinda rebuilding my dash
but youll have to wait and see how that turns out and soo will i lol
its a work in progress
steering wheel goes in next week and a decat pipe may follow not sure bout it tho as my ast decta sounded kinda raspy thought i might get a cutout valve instead

renault clio 1.6 rsi
rs back bumper is going on on tuesday been to kish and they are gonna re-upolster my interior with black and blue alacantre after the body work and respray have been done
getting some alloy topmounts from ktec a short shift gearlever and my lowering springs soon so making steady progress
ftw

renault clio 1.6 rsi
sold it ?
dont really need inspiration ive got it all planned dont worry about that like the smoothed rear wiper thing might get that done lol, debadging already on the cards
nothing wrong with the exhaust :)

renault clio 1.6 rsi
the 182 bumper is finally on just needs apaintin :D

SP_A0024.jpg

SP_A0023.jpg

SP_A0022.jpg

53 Clio's & counting
it will need to come off to paint it mate?

Would have been worth waiting till it was painted.

also thats a 172 bumper, the 182 have the 2 cut outs for the exhaust, unless they have been filled

53 Clio's & counting
Also if your fitting springs, unless your shocks are new i would fit new shocks too, the extra pressure on them from the springs being lower will make it feel like a jellyed eel.

Dont forget new top mounts and bearings too

Iceberg 172
If money isn't in short supply then why on earth would you be starting out with that car????

If you're just one of these crazy mofo's who can turn a shitter into a minter and you want to throw KKKK's at it then fair enough... but i don't understand that.

You're 21? And you can't get insured on a 172???? That suprises me.

renault clio 1.6 rsi
If money isn't in short supply then why on earth would you be starting out with that car????

If you're just one of these crazy mofo's who can turn a s**tter into a minter and you want to throw KKKK's at it then fair enough... but i don't understand that.

You're 21? And you can't get insured on a 172???? That suprises me.

why buy an expensive car and throw money at tht coz you all do it
its not a shitter just needs a lick of paint tbh

renault clio 1.6 rsi
Also if your fitting springs, unless your shocks are new i would fit new shocks too, the extra pressure on them from the springs being lower will make it feel like a jellyed eel.

Dont forget new top mounts and bearings too
thnx russ duely noted
top mounts are on the cards anyway and the bearings didnt occour to me why is it neccesary ?