ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MK1 TT 225 low miles!

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Absolute peach, deposit paid and collect in week.

It was his fathers car who passed away, garaged from new, only used in summer, serviced and motd annually from supplying Audi dealer, cambelt service last year at a cost of £1500 and serviced 3 months ago again from Audi. Car mats over car mats to protect original mats :)

It’s f**king mint.

6FE110A4-F20D-4569-A013-5977CEC7C2D1.jpeg
781BD998-5CAB-4991-B74A-EA3640A40F0E.png
7230BDE9-2B90-45DA-890B-5D7F6886BEE7.png
3F60C9AB-F1EB-4FAF-9C52-76CBA337B241.jpeg
433C6BAD-DB2B-4BA9-847A-C423F773C5CA.jpeg
04B82A23-3005-47E2-96B8-3F54579BBC2C.jpeg
D691949D-8694-466A-A586-3381D9B85E98.jpeg
B9C3A9B1-F652-4811-8543-2EB1BC8D6D9A.jpeg

535d / t5 caravelle
either too much time on your hands or too much spare change, I'll go with both.

very nice all the same, how many cars do you have now?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
I’m old and worked hard ??

9 including this but I’m going to make a effort to sell the LY and Flamer now.

535d / t5 caravelle
I’m old and worked hard lol. Fair play mate, you have some cracking cars in your collection, my old boss had a black 225 when they 1st came out, always liked them?

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Great colour. My other half's dad just picked one up one of these in red... I like it! Still the best shape TT imo.

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Well that was short lived. Had a message at 5am saying his mum couldn’t go through with the sale and refunded the deposit.

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Either that or someone else has paid more for it, seemed a bit to emotional for that.

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
I had something similar last month, V5 filled out and everything but she couldn’t go through with it because her late husband bought her the car brand new 22 years ago. I could understand it she kept it mint but it’s been parked under a tree and not moved for 9 years!

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
Was a stunning deal you almost had there!

The Mk1 TT still looks pretty tidy inside and out, alot better than most other cars of that era now appear.

Cookson

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk1 Audi TT 3.2 V6
TT prices are all over the place at the moment, mainly because there are some minters, and some utter dogs about. I test drove a few before I bought mine.

Knowing you @Ant1 and the way you like to hoard classics, I'd say look for either a QS, or a manual V6

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
V6 is where the money is at, if you can find one cheap enough as they're already on the up.

The 225's still knocking around at £1500 is bargain basement stuff though.

Cookson

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk1 Audi TT 3.2 V6
V6 is where the money is at, if you can find one cheap enough as they're already on the up.

That's why I did the chains on mine rather than breaking it. Yes it cost a fair chunk, but like you say, decent ones are on the up for that reason. I know a few breakers and they are pulling TTs to bits like no tomorrow

I'm positive that this car was up for sale about 4 year ago same colour same story about no driving in the rain and same low mileage I thought they sold it to a dealer that was asking mega £ for it
I think originally they wanted around£7k
I thought about it but didn't like green so didn't bother

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
I'm positive that this car was up for sale about 4 year ago same colour same story about no driving in the rain and same low mileage I thought they sold it to a dealer that was asking mega £ for it

You know what it rang a bell with me also but more recent, last year.

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member

It's seen jack-all use in the last 8 years, but it has been MOT'd each time and passed.

Would a dealer be stupid enough to sit on it for years and loose thousands of pounds in depreciation?

It's seen jack-all use in the last 8 years, but it has been MOT'd each time and passed.

Would a dealer be stupid enough to sit on it for years and loose thousands of pounds in depreciation?
May be they bought it back because they missed it?