ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mk1 Phase 2 rear clusters

Hi i have a lilttle problem i bought these phase 2 rear lights 4 a clio mk1 i have also fitted them.......the drivers side rear light has fitted properly there are go gaps wot so ever....Now the passenger side rear light doesnt fit exactly like the drivers side.....Does anyone know how to fix this problem??

Cheers

Hia, yer i had the same trouble with mine, take the cluster out again, and push it in at the bottom and then at the top, basically just jiggle it till it fits correctly.

Also if my memory is correct the is a electrical wire to the passengers cluster so make sure it is not getting in the way

hope this helps

same problem!! just a case of making sure the bottom lips of the lights fit behind the 2 parts of the bodywork!

320d

Just a matter of making sure the botton of the light cluster is behind the metal lip upstand along the bumper line and ensuring the prongs are in line with the screw holes

Half the mk 1 clios I see on the roads dont have the clusters fitted correct probs after changing a bulb, you might struggle to close the boot properly if the cluster isnt right