ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mk1 Ph3 Clio Dash Lights and Noise

Hi all.

When I turn my lights on the dash lights (including clock etc) do not come on nor does the alarm thing when I open the door with the lights still on.

I dont have a clue whats up with it, was wondering if anyone else could help please.

I have tried a fuse (one of the 10s) under the glove box which seems to show the dash controls (I think!) but nothing changed.

help me pleaaaase!

Ok its starting to be a pain driving at night now especially near speed cameras - surely someone has a suggestion please?

Clio 1.4 Maxim
got a haynes manual, had this problem with my white clio yrs ago, it turned out to be the fuse for my left hand lights, renault use 2 fuses one for right one for left, try that see if it works, might not, but might do!!

checked the fuses. just noticed that when I have my lights on, the brake lights are on so when i press the brakes there is a barely noticable difference . . . .

Check any fuse related to the cabin area. If you just replace the fuse then the car may blow the next one and you may not hear the pop! Always try to diagnose before fixing.

There wont be a very noticeable light level output change on your tail/brake light in the daylight, if you are testing in daylight that is?

Will check fuses all again tomorrow :) Light output was barely noticable at night . . . worried someone wil go into the back of me! Shall try tomorrow :) Thanks shall update