ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mk1 Golf in brief so far

Ho about some fuchs?

2538301355_6d6698e0b5_o.jpg

Maybe not so chrome though.

Savage ET's but I think they could work.. Are your arches rolled?

You will also need alot of lows to pull them off.. but im working on something that will help you with this ;)

Pricey but he is open to offers.

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
im hoping to get about £350 for my others so we will see.

front arches arnt but can be.. and rears have had the innter lips cup out so just the other skin really

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
ah yes but hes nev er actually tried them on a mk1 haha.. i could say my wheels are a perfect fitment.. but they rnt.

i need more lowness at the back to make 13s work

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Check my thread for a MK1 on 13's tbh! Mines pretty low and I barely get arch scrubbing, currently have the plastic arches on too. They are gorgeous wheels though would suit your car well!

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
i MAY have sold the black wheels for £350 so that gives me a bit of money to play with.

winston kindly donated a fair few parts last night so can do a bit more tonight :D
may attempt to fit the winscreen :S bets on my breaking it lol

Good luck with the screen, lots of heat and lube and you should be ok. I will put a 5er on it going in sweet.

Glad I could help you out with a few niggles. It would have all just sat in boxes for years so happy to see you get some use out of them.:approve:

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
engine bay mostly complete, fitted the new trumpets but there is a slight issue with clearance... lol

so new to i shorten the trumpets or have a new manifold made up to allow them to sit more horizontal??

SDC11420.jpg

SDC11421.jpg

SDC11424.jpg

SDC11425.jpg

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
Looks like to have fitted Bonnet Raisers :rasp:

Id say a new Manifold is the only option really, isn't it?

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
problem is the manifold if the most expensive bit haha, its about £250 as its a bog bros one, ill have a word with my mate see if he can cut it and reweld it at a lesser angle... or i can use the trimmer trumpets ... or cut a hole in the bonnet... lol

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
That mani does look pretty awesome. Shame it doesn't fit! LOL

Oh and did you hear? My MK1 is up for sale :(

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Don't have the time or money to give my car the rebuild it really deserves. Plus I fancy something big, gay, and comfy. Audi A4 Avant 1.8T is the top of the list so far!

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
well i signed over my new garage yesterday, so golfie has home once hes finished :)

only problem is it has a bloody great hole in the roof so need to get onto the council about that today

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
slight change of plan on thisthe idea was to be made road legal and MOTd then to go down to Cardiff to be painted through a sponsor. however its all getting too messy and ive realised i cant rely on the person/ people so its getting done through a contact we use at work so hopefully she will be all painted in the next couple of weeks, then having a chav tastic exhaust custom made then over winter can save for the wheels and then she will emerge next spring :D

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
yup. getting collected by the body shop tonight about 7.30, so should be back by the end of the week all yellow, just a shame i havnt managed to source another drivers door for it

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
Well it's just gone :( and :)

After 3 hours of being sat in rain the inside was piss wet through... Not happy!