ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mk1 - F4R, Fuel pressure regulator??

Going to be deoing this conversion soon, ive noticed on the ph1 172 fuel rail there is no pressure regulator and just one fuel line going to it, where as on my mk1 there is 2 lines and a pressure regulator, how do i over come this when doing the conversion?

wilky19

ClioSport Club Member
  Leon FR 184
ph1 172 have two lines and fuel pressure reg ph2's that have it built into the tank

The ph1 outside my house has 1 hose in! It is the twin lambda loom to.
Does this mean i will need an earlier loom aswell?

ITB'd MK1
you have a very late ph1 then. seen a few like that, but the majority are 2 fuel lines. could convert the mk1 to single fuel line (beanie has done it) if you can be bothered. standalone FTW

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
phase 1 bits ftw, i have a spare fuel rail with injectors, phase 1 so 2 connections for the lines ;-)

wilky19

ClioSport Club Member
  Leon FR 184
i would have thought you would be able to. i thought the second lambda is just for the dash warning but i honestly dont know

The loom ive got on at the moment is a twin lambda loom. The loom I originally used was a twin too with the wiring chopped off, so id guess my ECU is a twin lambda one too. All runs fine.

ITB'd MK1
i would have thought you would be able to. i thought the second lambda is just for the dash warning but i honestly dont know

it is just for a warning light. wont effect running at all. most important bit is having an ecu for the same fuel line setup that you have really