ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

mk1 clio

16v Ph1
hi all just thought id show you my clio 16v
P1020314-1.jpgP1020313.jpgP1020312.jpg

Attachments

• P1020314.jpg
    P1020314.jpg
    212.2 KB · Views: 24
  182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
cool :)

Not a fan of the wheels on it now, ive got a set I use as wets, but turbines look way better :)

PB Clio 172
I had a Clio 16v for 3 years and loved it. Great cars just a little behind the times now a days!

Good to see one.

PB Clio 172
so true ! My 172 is by far the best car I have owned! :approve:

the 16v was fast in its day ! Mine was on 17's and looked lovely but cant upload a pic, file is too big :S

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRWc7pDyOcQ

Ok its a little boring in the vid but the BHP it got was great! Did 177k before I sold it and was perfect and had no mods really.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
17" wheels and only 122bhp must have killed the performance a bit, but I guess if it was your first "quick" car it probably didnt seem it.

But it would feel pedestrian to you now after a 172 though, lol

PB Clio 172
yeah I wasnt expecting big BHP was just wanted to know what it put out before I sold it. Must be 19 years old now! I have had 2 r5gtt's so guess I have had a quick ish car.

The wheels wernt a problem 15's as standard and smaller tyres on 17's isnt much difference really. I wanted it to be more a looker car than a track/drag car. Glad I had fun with it and moved onto the 172 !

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
yeah I wasnt expecting big BHP was just wanted to know what it put out before I sold it. Must be 19 years old now! I have had 2 r5gtt's so guess I have had a quick ish car.

The wheels wernt a problem 15's as standard and smaller tyres on 17's isnt much difference really. I wanted it to be more a looker car than a track/drag car. Glad I had fun with it and moved onto the 172 !

I still have 2.5, although 1.5 are the basis for a long term project so only have 1 on the road.

Literally only use it for trackdays and the occasional b road blast (or possibly some road rallies this year actually if I get time) so never sees any daily use etc, think im a bit old for rattling around in one of those day to day now, lol