ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mk 3 a Few Mods Later

Clio MK3 Work in progress
Had the Car a few weeks now, after i had to lose the 182. and been modding it on my days off. What do you think so far?

So far i've:
Colour coded both front and rear Diamonds
Painted Calipers Yellow
Tinted Windows
Tinted Side Repeaters and Rear Brake Light
New TSW Modena - Hyper Black

To come:
Coil Overs - Urgently
Rear Spoiler
25mm Hunsentric Spacers
197 Front Grill
Any thing Else??????

Sideon.jpg

Wheel.jpg

Front-2.jpg

Side-1.jpg

Looks like its on stilts in the Picture.

Can some one photo shop it lowered for me, then will get coil overs in a few weeks, cant take take all the wheel arch abuse. lol Mk3's are very high as standard though.

Thanks for all the High arch comments, couldnt agree more, will look so much better on coil overs.

W

Willy

I've never really tried a photoshop (infact i only have paint.net) and im TERRIBLE at creative stuff but i feel sooooooooo sorry for your car Ive had an attempt :) ;

Photoshop.gif

Swift Sport
I think you may win "highest French car" at FCS if you go...!!

Lowered it will look loads better though! :)

those alloys look tiny (15s or smaller) even my unlowered mk3 16s doesnt look that high :eek:

havent made my mind up about lowering :eek:

Last edited:
  Storm Grey 200
Im laughing out loud. Your arches are impressive.

Not too keen on the wheels. Get it lowered. ASAP. Cut the springs, anything. (dont.)

1.4 phase 1
oh jesus thats high, i would need a step ladder for that. the wheels are way to small, you need to slam it on them sharpish.

F56 MINI Cooper S
Yeah im not a fan of the wheels either tbh. Looks good though, once lowered though it'll look much much better!

why the change from a 182 and what engine?

The 182 had to many problems. Spent over £1000 already getting bits sorted, and still had £1500 to spend to get it right, just to much money to spend. Also drive 70 miles a day, so the 182 was to thirsty petrol wise.

I like the Wheels and only paid £80 plus the old basic mk3 alloys, so bargin if im honest. There are 15" and will do for now.