ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mk 2 Phase 2 wheel cover key

GW RS200
Eek I don't seem to have a 3 pronged key for my wheel covers in my box, although it contains a locking wheel nut. Is that where it is meant to be? And does anyone know how much replacements are? Available on Ebay? Thanks if you can help!

It should be with the tray in the spare wheel. You can get them from ebay yeah, they won't be much money. Some sh*t tyre place lost my dads one :rolleyes: they just gave him another one.

GW RS200
Awesome thanks very much for replying - will check with the spare again in a minute - didnt think I spotted it, but you never know!! Do they actually have a name - having a right job trying to find such a thing on Ebay!!

Clio1.2, Dodge Caliber
If it's not in the tray check under the spare. Only found mine when i took the spare out to remove the crap the last owner had left in the wheel well.