ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MK 2 PH 2 Modding Ideas?

1.4 16v MK2 PH2 Clio
I've had my clio since October and was thinking about doing a few modifications to it, just wondering if anyone could give me any pointers on how to make it look smarter and eye catching. Here is a list on what I've done to the car already:
- Painted alloys gloss black with gold Renault diamonds, gold callipers and drum brakes.
- Gold Renault diamonds on the front and back
- Sound system

Any ideas would be much appriceated,

Cheers :)

Get some pictures up then people will be able to see what you could do to it. :)

Main things are usually rs grill, clear side repaters, skoda splitter, silvervisions, colour code bumper strips etc...

1.4 16v MK2 PH2 Clio
It's a 1.4 16v and here's some pictures of my Clio after a well deserved clean! And yes it is a 5-door -.-
IMG_0844.jpgIMG_0847.jpg

1.4 16v MK2 PH2 Clio
More doors for more whores ;) And I don't know what's with the black and gold thing, just had an idea and put it into play :)

1.4 16v MK2 PH2 Clio
Was thinking about taking the clio badge off but I suspect it has holes :( I want a 182 but I'm only 17 nearly 18 you see:(

1.4 16v MK2 PH2 Clio
No but I'll do it now, only problem is I can only do weekends because I work away from Derbyshire in the week

1.4 16v MK2 PH2 Clio
I'm thinking, silvervisions, clear repeaters, flat wiper blade, maybe repsraying the front and back diamods gloss black? 182 sport grill and headlight restoration, mine will fail it's MOT on them next time!:(

It's hard to get everone together on one day :/

Yeah suppose!

I'm thinking, silvervisions, clear repeaters, flat wiper blade, maybe repsraying the front and back diamods gloss black? 182 sport grill and headlight restoration, mine will fail it's MOT on them next time!:(

Headlight restoration is on offer atm http://www.3mdirect.co.uk/p-2639-3m-headlight-restoration-kit.aspx however it's out of stock, should be back in soon though!