ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Missing the 182 so...

330Ci (Fail)Sport
Can't wait to see that finished. The ducts look really impressive as does the black strip.

I really want ducts on my car but fook paying £££ for them.

182 Cup
The ducts would look amazing in one colour, same for the bumper!

Really smart job on integrating them though!!

Just been sent a pic from the body shop of it all sprayed in orange and i think you could be right! Unfortunately I can't post pics from work, will have to wait until later.

182 Cup
Crap picture quality, but I think I'll be keeping the ducts body colour for now. The black strip is still coming though.

Image210.jpg

BMW M5 & E36
That looks awesome, I like it. Plenty of people have bumpers resprayed for chips, let's see if your idea catches on.

DB.

BMW 440i
Front end looks amazing!

Whats different about your headlights? Or is that just me getting it wrong lol!

Really like the black strip at the front!!

182 Cup
Got it back! It drives like a pig! Negative camber one side, positive on the other. Hope Mr Fish can fix it in a week's time.

Anyway, a couple more s**t pics...

Picture124.jpg

Picture125.jpg

182Cup, MinesGTR R35
Loveing the ducts smoothed in and colour coded, but im not keen on the the black strip at all.

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
I thought 'megane' as soon as I saw it! no idea why mind!

BG 182 FF
awesome! great work the car looks great, the black strip at the bottom looks really nice