ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

missing part : bumper mud ?

jor

clio RS1 limited 242
Hi ! I'm living in France, and I have a wonderfull clio RS1 limited (exclusive in UK)

I broke the front right bumper mud (don't know if the translation is correct) and I would like to know where it can be find in UK (website for example) because this little piece of plastic is unavailable in France (par 2 + 14 on the schema)

thanks very much for your help !!

Jor

Capture d’écran 2018-01-16 à 23.35.26.png

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
The correct word is arch liner, although I suppose you could say mud guard.

To be honest, most don't bother replacing them, my 172 never had them and was fine.

jor

clio RS1 limited 242
Thx,

the main problem on the right side is the risk of deterioration of the timing belt

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
Two options, order from somewhere like renaultpartsdirect.co.uk or join up here and get one from the classified section.
I agree that part that protects the cambelt is important to have. If the part is unavailable in france then possibly it will be unavailable in the UK.

You could also go to a scrap yard and get the small part that protects the cambelts.

jor

clio RS1 limited 242
I dont think that renaulparts have the piece, optimize access has the stock of piece from the alpine factory in Dieppe, they will maybe start with a new production of the arch liner for clio RS1 et RS2 172, you think it can interest a lot of people in UK ?

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
They will not put it back into production if there is no stock left as the car is well over 10 years old now .

Try and find someone breaking a PH1 Clio sport and get the parts from them

gez 172

ClioSport Club Member
  Defender 110
IMG_1182.JPG
IMG_1183.JPG

Is is these sections you mean? If so, I have them for sale. But they're off a Ph2, if that makes any difference.

Sadly these parts for the ph1 are not in stock anywhere anymore. I grabbed the last one for the front left (those that sit in front of the wheel and below the bumper). It was still in the Renault warehouse in France.

Ph2 parts do not fit the ph1, sadly.