ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Misfire - any ideas??

Clio 182 cup
Hi

Was at brands hatch I did 4 little sessions and the car was flying. Stopped and went tings back out and the car seems to have created a misfire. Burbles like custard now. We checked coil pack and sparks and they seem OK. Any other ideas?? I know this is very vague but I'm lost! The dyno lead has been snipped (accident) so can't run it !! Again any suggestions on what might have helped you is more then welcome!!

When you say checked coil pack what have you done. Tried a new one? Had a similar issue and turned out although the coil pack seemed to work on idle when loaded the misfire returned. Fitted a new one and misfire gone. Got an EML light come up on the dash? Could have burnt out a lambda sensor if it ran hot out on track that would throw a misfire. Just a few thoughts.