ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mirroring

clio 182 black /gold
How do you make a word document reversed for printing? Im making a few "T" Shirts and trying to make Iron on transfers. I says mirror the image so it comes out the correct way around. I have tried the help fuction in word but i can't work it out. Does anyone have any ideas on how do do it? Lee

Scirocco 2.0 tsi
Would it not work if you typed/made whatever it is, then "flipped" it. or does that not turn it backwards.

Jun

Pearl Black 172 ph2
Does it have to be in microsoft word? Photo editing programs usually have a 'flip horizontal' function which would mirror it. Even microsoft paint has it.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
If I was you I would just get it into microsoft paint somehow and flip it that way

+1

The problem you'll have in Word Lee, is the fact that the application treats the text as a TrueType font (for the most part) and has no concept of how a reversed view of that should look.

A paint appilication doesn't care. It just 'sees' what it sees and creates an identical opposite of the selected area - in this case, a highlighted section of text.

D.