ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

mint orion!

Black Twingo GT
This has been on ebay loads of times in the past few months.

Its hideous.

Its worth about £500....and thats with all the crap stripped off it. £3500? You are seriously joking....

Dan

Last edited:
I love the way he's listed how much he paid for things, none of that lot costs what he says it does.

12k spent ?? Lmao !!!

OWNED !!!

- Time for some questions.

Just asked him...

Hi there,
I woz jus wonderin, iz ur ride much of a bird pulla ??
Reson I ask iz dat my lil clio don't seem to av the affect ne more, so i'd be lookin to get a proper pimped out beast of a mashine (like urs) do the ladeez like it ??
I really want something that makes them drool when i go 2 mcd'z wiv me mates.
Thx.

I'll see what he says lol.

J

JACKO CUP 172!

Just asked him...

Hi there,
I woz jus wonderin, iz ur ride much of a bird pulla ??
Reson I ask iz dat my lil clio don't seem to av the affect ne more, so i'd be lookin to get a proper pimped out beast of a mashine (like urs) do the ladeez like it ??
I really want something that makes them drool when i go 2 mcd'z wiv me mates.
Thx.

I'll see what he says lol.

lol that id funny as..bet the answer is yes....lol:approve:

Mk1 1.2 & Mk1 172
What a minter

Don't you mean "minger"?

FULLY MODIFIED COSWORTH STYLED ORION - it's the bit in bold I am questioning.

Why do people think that the thousands they have spent on modifying their £200 car makes the car worth substantially more than £200? At the end of the day modifications are personal and do not add to the value of the car.

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
What a minter

Don't you mean "minger"?

Why do people think that the thousands they have spent on modifying their £200 car makes the car worth substantially more than £200? At the end of the day modifications are personal and do not add to the value of the car.

I was being a little sarcastic

Mk1 1.2 & Mk1 172
Don't you mean "minger"?

I was being a little sarcastic

You never were!