ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MINI V-Tec DONE!!!

Integra type R engine on Jenvy bodies with 8 injectors.

010.jpg

011.jpg

012.jpg

013.jpg

014.jpg

015.jpg

016.jpg

017.jpg

019.jpg

For sale soon!!

Sorry lads to clear any confusion it's not mine. Its a good mates. So anything to technical I may not be able to answer!

MERCEDES CLS AMG
Few of these knocking round at York and Santa Pod - some of them have had the front ends extended in order to fit the Honda lump

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Might just be me then, due to me still waking up.

But it has ITB's, and then its still connected to 1 filter, rather than having 4 individual socks on for instance??

It's just running an airbox. You don't need individual filters, the box will help to keep noise and inlet air temps down.

S52/54 M3 engine uses an ITB/airbox setup. Works ok for that. ;)

E90
For sale you say!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keep me informed ;)

I have a video somewhere not the best quality but it gives an indication of the sound! I will find it!

mossyv6

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy,V6,5GT,AG200
Awesome mate :star:

Just out of interest do you know of a lad in Huddersfield, he has a wide bodied mini with the same engine sprayed in Liquid Yellow?

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
nice but i dont understand why you'd put a 1.8 fwd in a mini?

bike engine and rwd is the only way to go imo. Balances the weight better too.

Still awesome none the less though..

Should have said at the opening its not my car its a good friends. I see your point, although having driven it traction is not a massive problem as it retains the Type R LSD.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

Decent clutch, reverse gear, cheaper etc