ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mini SNES

Clio 172 Cup
Lol. on the nintendo site it was one per customer. argos looks as though you can get as many as you want. apparently they are going daft on ebay

c4pob

ClioSport Club Member
  A terrible one
Thank you Argos. Bought something I didn't know I needed till about 5 minutes ago!

A4 Avant & A3
damn, argos/Nintendo site is £10 cheaper than what smyths are advertising them for (where I've pre-ordered)
They'll reduce the price.....won't they....
God knows why I've ordered one though, i'll use it once!

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
Like the fact everyone is selling it for a tenner more than Nintendo themselves do.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Street Fighter 2 on the SNES brings back so many memories. I was playing it online last week!

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
Had a stock alert message from Tesco Direct earlier saying they are no longer selling the item anymore.

Clio
Whats the release date? I'm fooking off on holiday for 2 weeks on the 9th, how long will Smyths hold it for me?

Crybert

ClioSport Club Member
  Cup 172
I'm the same mace. I figured the fact it's been paid for they'd hold it for at least a month

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy
If you've not already got one reserved, is it pretty much impossible to get one of these now? Or will there be an abundance of them on the shelves once they are released?

Crybert

ClioSport Club Member
  Cup 172
I was able to ore order 2 from smyths. My cousin no longer wants/can afford it. Will they be as popular as the last one?