ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mini meet

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Right then it's bin a while I've bin out of the loop for a few weeks so I thought I'd get a Chester mini meet on the go nothing crazy just meet up bit of a chat few photos then go for a little drive and get some good photos. Hope there's a few of you up for it, It would be nice to see you all and maybe some new faces. :rasp:

So meeting point is roots n shoots Chester 4:30pm ch3 5qd.

Clio 172
I was gonna text you Ash askin if theres another meet coming up after the epic one at the lake. Cant make this one mate as im going on holiday on saturday 28th

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Sorry rich mate I'll make sure that theres another one soon mate! I'll start thinking of some cool places to go.

Clio 172 "Ruby"
Ok the list!!!!
1.172flamer
2.v6clo
3.crazyasswhiteboy
4.fastdanbar
5.Jamie 16V
6.leewxm
7.johiWhelton

clio 197
1.172flamer
2.v6clo
3.crazyasswhiteboy
4.fastdanbar
5.Jamie 16V
6.leewxm
7.johiWhelton
8. Matt
9. Maz

Maz would like to go to Nando's anyone up for a chicken run?

172 Project Vanessa
Im up for a meet. Im looking forward to seeing auckys rs2, it will the first one ive seen in the flesh. im not a fan of nandos though, so I won't be goin for the meal. See you all there.

172 Project Vanessa
1.172flamer
2.v6clo
3.crazyasswhiteboy
4.fastdanbar
5.Jamie 16V
6.leewxm
7.johiWhelton
8. Matt
9. Maz
10. Jc172rs

Joe#

ClioSport Club Member
Re: Mini meet
1.172flamer
2.v6clo
3.crazyasswhiteboy
4.fastdanbar
5.Jamie 16V
6.leewxm
7.johiWhelton
8. Matt
9. Maz
10. Jc172rs
11. XxHarDinGxX

keo

Clio Trophy
I dont think i will be able to come to this :( I have never been to nando's so would like to see what all the fuss is about :)
It would be nice see your rs2 aucky, id like hear what you think of it when its all mapped properly. Il be honest i dont know much about them. Am i right in thinking its a new inlet manifold? What kind of gains do you get over a standard car? I must admit i do like the idea but at the minute u have got other things to spend the money and not sure if i could justify £1500

182 cup
Yeah it's a new inlet manifold and airbox combo. They make upwards of 190bhp when fully mapped. I was due to have mine fitted on Saturday but pulled out last minute ;)

182 cup
Had to cancel the order Glenn, having alot of probs with the Cup lately so decided it was time to sell up