ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

mini meet west meon hut

Ah right by the infamous breakfast run traffic lights!

Might be up for this depending on shifts etc

Lozza-p

ClioSport Club Member
  BG FF 182
sounds cool hopefully should come down last time i was at a meet it was snowing

Lozza-p

ClioSport Club Member
  BG FF 182
Yer that was the one. Just remembered I'm not in the country that week I'm in Ibiza so yet again I miss another one

Renault Sport Clio 182
not going to make this now either, had to make plans with a mate because its the only day we can do it.

Just as well as I couldn't have made it either as was waiting for the AA in the work's bus and they didn't turn up until 7.00pm. Must arrange something else but am disappointed at the apathy in South Central at the moment about meetings. What is going on?

Christopher.

South Central-South Coast
ClioSport Area Rep
RAC FTW pete. know what ur saying pete south central is dead compared to what it used to be. theres a handfull of events at goodwood coming up in october and november which will be good i can see just a handfull of us turning up to them.

Christopher.

South Central-South Coast
ClioSport Area Rep
well the day before the breakfast club Peter Saywell is at goodwood with all his supercars (Rowan Atkinson turned up last year in his F1) could do a meet there? its on the 2nd