ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mini Cooper S Works GP No1021

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
As if they've put 18" wheels on a mini. That's mental.

I do love the yobbish looks of these.

Are those seats the standard ones? You thought these had some special buckety ones?

Glws

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
As if they've put 18" wheels on a mini. That's mental.

I do love the yobbish looks of these.

Are those seats the standard ones? You thought these had some special buckety ones?

Glws
You're confusing me with Waitey. You melt.

His has flashy seats.

Swift Sport
Which are the ones to avoid, with the same temperamental engines as the Peugeot Gti? I understand that they're the middle-aged ones, but how can you tell?

Looking at Clubman's on eBay as I could get my bike in easier.

Turbo 182 Alfa 159
Which are the ones to avoid, with the same temperamental engines as the Peugeot Gti? I understand that they're the middle-aged ones, but how can you tell?

Looking at Clubman's on eBay as I could get my bike in easier.
R53 are 1.6 supercharged.
R56 are 1.6 turbo same as the 207 GTi.

Age will determine them, can't remember when turbo ones came out, 06 maybe?

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
Fancy seats yo!

£1800 each from Mini. They are this expensive due to being custom, heated and have side airbags fitted. So a long way from a bare recaro.

IMG_3305.jpg

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
its defo very nice but expensive option to tick :wink:
I wasn't an option for the GP's weirdly. Only the new shape JCW's. No one bought any, there must be loads kicking around somewhere!

53 Clio's & counting
See I can appreciate them, but any 'new' Mini does literally nothing for me :/

I have sold a couple of Cooper S's and as much as i wanted to, i just didn't click at all. In fact I couldn't wait to get out of both of them.

This saddens me as they do look like lots of fun, but i just cannot gel with them.

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
Looks ace and I quite like the gloss black.
I'm assuming your low, 10k price is due to it being a cat D repaired or something?
I think Dan's is a bit miley.

I just got offered £3k more than I paid for mine from a garage and they want it with the standard seats in it. Sell those and I could be £4k up for owning a car 3 weeks and servicing it.

Tempted!

I paid next to nothing for mine though.

I think Dan's is a bit miley.

I just got offered £3k more than I paid for mine from a garage and they want it with the standard seats in it. Sell those and I could be £4k up for owning a car 3 weeks and servicing it.

Tempted!

I paid next to nothing for mine though.

Keep it mate.

It'll only go up in value. Assuming you don't chuck the miles onto it!

Ok, this is a one off opportunity for a quick profit. But then what would you buy?

I'd keep and enjoy the weekend hoons. Then only sell it when you have to.

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
Keep it mate.

It'll only go up in value. Assuming you don't chuck the miles onto it!

Ok, this is a one off opportunity for a quick profit. But then what would you buy?

I'd keep and enjoy the weekend hoons. Then only sell it when you have to.
I've put 1k on it already.

Will have think on it.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Only on CS would you sell a car because it's too good and you really like driving it and another because it's too fast!!!!!!!!!

Short Norman

ClioSport Club Member
  997 C4S
possibly a previous owner had OCD?

hope they never bought one of those mini estates with the small rear door only on one side.