ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Minding its own business when.......

Now Sold :-(
Poor little 182. Parked up in a quiet residential street in North London when a stolen Audi A6 lost control at a T junction. Spoke to it's owner who told me had just spent almost £2K on a full engine rebuild. Poor bloke:dapprove:

sideview.gif

wallview.gif

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
did they catch the thieves? Scum, utter scum and to do that to someones pride and joy is even more sickening, atleast the engine is salvagable

Now Sold :-(
did they catch the thieves? Scum, utter scum and to do that to someones pride and joy is even more sickening, atleast the engine is salvagable

Passenger was grabbed as he tried to walk away looking very casual...... Driver was found hiding under a bush in a nearby garden by a police dog. very chewed up looking arm.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Poor!

He can't be on here as the side bullets are standard!

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
Passenger was grabbed as he tried to walk away looking very casual...... Driver was found hiding under a bush in a nearby garden by a police dog. very chewed up looking arm.

Thats good news then, they've caused some damage and should get their fingers chopped off

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Something similar happened to me, tho my car was not as damaged as the 182... mine was merely a scratch!