ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Audi RS3

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
I thought you did bugger all miles? What made you choose a diesel?
As daft as it sounds, it wasn't so much about the engine, it was about finding a 6 cylinder auto e92 with the right options/miles/history. I'd lined up a 330, 335i and this 330d to view on Saturday, but the other two sold late in the week, which kinda left me just with the 330d. My heart kept saying 330i (but finding the right spec/colour was proving difficult), 335i's just dont really work with what i was trying to achieve (reducing monthly outgoings on the daily driver) and there was far more 330d's to choose from than 330i's. Another important factor was a lack of noise/vibration at idle (for sitting in traffic) which i was slightly concerned about being diesel, but it was more than fine, which sealed the deal i guess.
I collect it later on today, so will start a new thread in the morning. Probs wont be that exciting 😂

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
Yeah I don't like E series BMW anymore.
I think you will get rid by Xmas.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
I do hope you got it for a steal, Dave. The arse is going to fall out of the value of anything diesel.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Not for a good while. Talking years. Odds on him keeping it for more than 12 months?

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
Looking forward to the for sale thread already David :up:
So do i, as it'll mean i'm back to smashing target every month, instead of cold calling like a dog 😂
Yeah I don't like E series BMW anymore.
I prefer the interior quality of it to the newer ones actually, although it feels "older" to drive.
The latest iDrive (similar to the M135i) helps drag it out of the noughties compared to my old e90 M3 as well.
As I’m not doing the miles to warrant a diesel it’s with a heavy heart..
Not about mileage, purely about getting cash out of the RS3 for the UK's impending financial meltdown ...
I do hope you got it for a steal, Dave. The arse is going to fall out of the value of anything diesel.
This ones fine to drive into London as it passes all the latest emissions stuff, so cant see it having any issues for a while. Its also a proper 6 cylinder BMW diesel, so its less about "driving for economy", more because i got use to auto & boost for pootling around and well, we all know how unreliable the 335i is :laughing:
Not for a good while. Talking years. Odds on him keeping it for more than 12 months?
Yeah, as above, hopefully i wont still have it in 12 months.

Anyways, i dont have any pictures of it yet, but ill put a thread up later on :up:

B9 Audi A4 Sport
Looks nice. I'll give it a month before you start getting DPF and/or EGR issues and end up selling for another petrol car that is performance-orientated ;)