ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

miltek vs GDi

Clio 1.2/ Impreza Type R
just saw video of miltek system for 182 sounds pretty sweet does anybody have any feedback on quality and sound compared to the gdi system and also 1 notice the miltek system is a 3 silencer system and the gdi system is a 2 box system any reason for this ...

GDI'd Clio 182
haha nice one, actually this is my other car

DSC00249.jpg

DSC00248.jpg

DSC00250.jpg

GDI'd Clio 182
yep, its supercharged, 450 whp at the moment, 1.3 bar boost. Its an amazing thing to drive

GDI'd Clio 182
guess so, ur not funny tryin to take a p*** btw, so try harder m8

p.s no hard feelings captain Jack

GDI'd Clio 182
Thing must be a rocket?!

How's the exhaust settling in?

Exhaust is fantastic btw, gotten a bit quiter. but there is a slight increase in performance noticable. I raced a 225 Megane Turbo two days ago, I was quicker at first gear, 2nd, and 3rd, he than was slighty in front and the race just stayed like that, but there was about a car length when we reached till 200 km/h.

GDI'd Clio 182
what engine mods have you made. exhaust sound very nice.

ITG panel filter, decat, GDI, and the samco inlet pipe. removed the acoustic valve, put a 'nearly custom" 2.75" samco pipe in the bottom inlet hole of the box. The megane driver was my friend, he was so shocked to see a 182 right on his tail. It felt good, haha. Visiting England by the end of the month so im gona drop off my ecu at RS tuning. Paul is gonna take care of the rest. Cant wait for that to happen.

GDI'd Clio 182
Nicee!! good luck, it'll sound a fraction louder, performance increase is gonna be noticable

Mazda 2, MX5 Mk2.5 Sport

My 172 sounds alot like that right now due to the back box falling off. Sounds like a rally car when it comes on cam. I was thinking about welding a straight through pipe on where the back box snapped off. I think though for the sake of my tyres, brakes, engine, license etc I need to fit something a little quieter.