ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Milltek vs Yozza for 182

Milltek or Yozza, for the 182? No decat.

Nearly all of the videos I've found are the decat version. I don't want it too loud so I'm tempted to go for the Milltek. But then I don't want cracked welds so I'm tempted to go for the yozzasport. How loud is the yozza with the standard cat compared to the milltek?

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Yozzasport.

And I have a Milltek. It's not a bad system, it's just that the Yozzasport system is better.

It will be loud though.

fad

Clio 182 FF
Cannot fault the Yozza quality one little bit, my only gripe even with the cat in its stilly loud IMO

My mate has one and it just attracts the wrong attention.

If they looked at developing a quierter system they would sell loads more IMO

378bhp Leon Cupra R
I cannot believe it this the 6th post and no reply from FRED yet------he,ll be along soon.

by the way i have just got my Milltek replaced because of the cracked welds and they now say it will now never happen,the cat-back system is not that loud--i now have the decat on and it is loud which they gave to me free gratis because i had to get it replaced---and cannot fault there customer service 1st class.

it can be a bit of a pig to line up coming out of the bumper but i think the tailpipes on the Milltek look nicer too eg(slashcut) whereas the Yozza looks to similar to the original.

The milltek isn't slashcut is it? I know you can get the ktr/janspeed like that but I thought the milltek was just straight.....

AK

M240i
I cannot believe it this the 6th post and no reply from FRED yet------he,ll be along soon.

by the way i have just got my Milltek replaced because of the cracked welds and they now say it will now never happen,the cat-back system is not that loud--i now have the decat on and it is loud which they gave to me free gratis because i had to get it replaced---and cannot fault there customer service 1st class.

it can be a bit of a pig to line up coming out of the bumper but i think the tailpipes on the Milltek look nicer too eg(slashcut) whereas the Yozza looks to similar to the original.

i can vouch for his Milltek sounding the mutts nuts :D!

182 cup pack
I've just installed a Scorpion 192 cat back system in my 182.

I've already have a sports cat and still the noise is as it should have been from the factory.

It is not loud at all.Very happy. :)

It looks well too imo.

dsc01058cdm.jpg

my.php

Car feels better from the little I drove it.But could be a placebo effect so only time will tell.

Edit: I forgot to mention that Milltek cat back is also not loud;but Scorpion is quiter me thinks...

Steve

ClioSport Club Member
  ST3 8.5
Yozza, buy far the best system for 182.

The sound is nowhere near as bad as made out, only really loud with decat;)

Renaultsport Clio 182 ff
Milltek or Yozza, for the 182? No decat.

Nearly all of the videos I've found are the decat version. I don't want it too loud so I'm tempted to go for the Milltek. But then I don't want cracked welds so I'm tempted to go for the yozzasport. How loud is the yozza with the standard cat compared to the milltek?

wey hey, another good question.... yes agree all the video's on youtube are of cars with decats...
there is one link that has a yozza fitted to a 182 with standard cat, will find it...

here it is Yozza with standard cat on 182....
http://www.youtube.com/user/whiteley182 need to click the RAF Marham vids

Last edited:
  Clio 182
I have a Yozza without a decat and don't think it's that bad tbh. Obviously if you're screaming round town all night you'll attract the wrong attention but that's the same with anything, drive like a dik and you'll get treated like one!

Yozza doesn't sound like a 'chavvy' exhaust if you get me drift! Nice and burbley :approve: Haven't heard a Milltek in the flesh so can't comment on them.

Lionel Richie
i'm sure if you lot wanted a quieter YS 182 exhaust and 10 of you clubbed together then YS might make it, it will obviously cost more, maybe worth asking the question?

378bhp Leon Cupra R
i'm sure if you lot wanted a quieter YS 182 exhaust and 10 of you clubbed together then YS might make it, it will obviously cost more, maybe worth asking the question?

i told you he would appear LOL!!!

Hi Yozza FRED! :rasp:

BMW M4; S1000 RR
YS no question about it, their system is made up at JP Exhausts and their attention to detail is very good. Milltek aren't comparable.

I still can't decide what to go for. I've been so close to ordering but then I change my mind!

Build quality aside, is the yozza still better than the milltek? Ideally I'd like to hear them both w/o decat. Then the decision would be easy!

Argggh................! Maybe I should just get the yozza.....

Mercedes AMG GLE 53
Can't fault my milltek. Nice sound to it. And I havnt got a decat. Unfortunately I can't do you a video clip as I have an iPhone.