ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Milltek 182 vs. RS192 SCORPION

A3 2.0TFSI QUATTRO
Scorpion a few bad thing's said about the miltek but then again some have said the rs192 system is a pig to fit

Looking for 182
There have been comments on the quality of Milltek exhausts in the past, particularly to do with the welding at the joins, which have in the past cracked I believe. Milltek have however addressed this issue I believe, and for those who have problems they simply replace the exhaust under warranty.

I'm having a Milltek fitted on Saturday. I would be worried but with a warranty and their apparent good customer service I'm not too fussed.

182Cup, MinesGTR R35
Milltek with Milltek decat... If the welds do crack like both of mine did they will replace very quickly with no problems... I have had this one on for 3 years now with no problems... Think it was just a bad batch they did...

182 FF
RS192, i have one and i have to say while it was a little tricky to fit its an excellet exhaust. Not too loud at all, gives a nice sporty tone when accelerating hard but when i am driving normally i don't even know it's there really :)

ripp

ClioSport Club Member
  182 FFAT
I like the looks of the milltek and their customer service but the rs192 seems to have a better flow(the rear section has straighter bends as I could figure out looking at some pics).

Looking for 182
I guess you're going to get people with Scorpions saying "get the RS192" and people will Millteks saying "get the Milltek".

Is there anyone who has had both?

ripp

ClioSport Club Member
  182 FFAT
I have the milltek but frankly the ideal system for me would be the BTB with the milltek tailpipes :D

R26
i chose the miltek purely because i like the tailpipes, my welds have been fine so far, and it sits fine. so i would recommend it personally