ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mileage Clock question..

'14 Auris Hybrid ST
Where can i find the fuse for my dashboard mileage screen thing?

the reason being my car has done 63056 miles.

on my clock the mileage figure is made up of like sticks, eg

|--
|--
|--

(that is a stick letter :')

Now on my mileage there is like a stick missing on the 6, and this morning the 6 has vanished so my mileage shows at just 3056 miles,

where can i find the solution?
thanks

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
Quick, sell it while it's on record low mileage.

Sounds like the LCD has died, if you put a new cluster in the mileage will be different, so it's up to you.

16v 1.6 Clio MK3 GT
but there is no battery in the cluster, ive had mine out and done an led conversion.... what the heck lol. maybe he could just get one from dismantler and just swap the lcd over

'14 Auris Hybrid ST
all the numbers came on today 69317 so i dunno what to do :') looks like it may be on way out though will keep eye on it

cheers lads :)

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
millage can be adjusted by a proper clip computer iirrcc. probabl just a dodgy connection on the rubber connector, on the display

A service won't make any difference to a dodgy connection on the clocks?

You say you have completed an LED conversion on the clocks? Take them apart again and make sure everything is soldered up properly and there is no breaks in the circuit.

www.renparts.co.uk
Mileage is definitely stored on the actual clocks, we have loads of different ones in stock, and on a fairly common mileage like that can usually get pretty close to it, i.e 1k either side