ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Midlands Breakfast Club, Cosford - 11th December

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Other than the parking fee, is there a ticket fee we have to pay as well?

No, entry to the complex and the museum is free...its £2 to park for 3 hours I think (more if you want to stay longer) and the food is what you will be paying for should you wish to partake in the breakfast. :)

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Are all the places filled for this?

Erm, yes...but I'm sure they may let us squeeze one or two more on...but can't honestly guarantee it. We have 20 people, but I have asked people that if anyone can't make it to let us know asap so anyone who wants to join in can. :)

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
No worries at all...like I said, you can try as I'm sure one more wont be too bad. Its if we said there would only be ten people and thirty turned up it could be an issue.

Ph2 172 MB 77/468
ts a museum primarily, so theres a massive car park, so even if you dont get with us lot, you can come and have a chat

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
turn up anyway mate, there is the rest of the carpark to park on!

Glad you said Ant, I didn't even think! :eek:

ts a museum primarily, so theres a massive car park, so even if you dont get with us lot, you can come and have a chat

Yeah, we're a good bunch. If you drive in with us all, we'll try and blag it so you get on...should be fine (but had to say, just in case)

I may just tag along then, anyone going from the coventry area? Seen bmh and I think that's curley from cov?

Curley is from Cov, not sure where bmh is from I'm afraid.

As Ant has said, you're more than welcome and its members...if they drive a Renaultsport Clio, then even better, if not...they're still a member :)

PB172
Been working nights lately so haven't spoke to anyone in time minus Anthony :p

I'm still coming. What breakfast do they offer? I have a fresh new splitter to show off ;)

Ph 1 172, Focus 1.6
Been working nights lately so haven't spoke to anyone in time minus Anthony :p

I'm still coming. What breakfast do they offer? I have a fresh new splitter to show off ;)

I think I've seen pics of your splitter, looks good.

I've got elkworks edition side strips too show off too.

secret
Im looking forward to seeing u all again, will b at layby around 7.45 to say my hellos to u all before we leave

Gona have a fat cleaning session sat so hopefully it doesnt rain sat night :)

secret
This may b the last meet i have with you guys...... in a clio ;)

Mine will b up for sale/being broken around march

secret
Ive been unsure weather to sell the clio for a while and after having 7 of them i want a change and been doing some insurance quotes etc, i was planning to get a v6 in june but boost has took over and i want a evo 5/6. I will make sure its defo my right choice before anythin hapends etc but yeah thats the plan guys so i will b on the hunt for a mint unplayed with evo 5 as my new toy, never know the mrs may have the 172 :)

Ph2 172 MB 77/468
evos are big money for a decent 6. but great cars. so many that aint been undersealed since being imported!

lets get yours detailed, and then make your mind up

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Remember guys, we will be meeting as Cosford for around 8.30 leaving there at 8.45 or thereabouts...so no need to get there TOO early.

6 days to go.

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
It will be cleaner than, mine i haven't washed it since september and probably won't get time to do it this week