ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Midlands Breakfast Club, Cosford - 11th December

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Sorry Gents, wasn't on computer yesterday.

Looking to meet at the Esso petrol station here WV7 3NA for around 08:30. Leave there 08:45 and drive to Cosford (which takes about 2 mins) park up

It is £2 to park for 3 hours (I think), and if you want to park for longer, you can and the RAF Museum tour is free if you fancy a look.

Hope that helps :)

Any questions, get them on here and I will answer them when I am on. :)

Cheers
Don

Ph2 172 MB 77/468
See you at Esso at half 8 then.

Stafford lot could meet at the layby in Dunston just after the M6 J13, on the left A449 towards Wolves, just before 8am for an 8am leave, straight down the A449, and onto the M54 at J2.

I'll lead that if thats alreet with everyone.

This is technical, so for non map readers, pm is fine

380268_10150385187509023_587484022_8449619_165665910_n.jpg

Ph2 172 MB 77/468
Last place fillde by the looks of it!

1. The Don + Mandy
2. daveski
3. Andy Brown (from RO.net)
4. SteBurns + RS Nails (in the 197)
5. Keo
6. t21ads
7. t21ads's missus
8. Ant (ElkWorks)
9. Juude
10.1812lsd
11. Johndolan1979
12. bmh.01
13. VXR killer
14. Wocka
15. Boomerang2006
16. JonnyGee;
17. jacko_172
18. Curley
19. Ste with the silver ph2....
20. Sbridgey

george 172,205,metro
should be good this,and ill meet at the junc 13 as now from the amazing map i know where it is :rasp:

secret
Lovin the map ant :) works a treat. U mean the layby just after the camera? Should be a good day :) i may b driving on my own :(

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
fingers crossed i can have a "study day" on the 11th now my name is on the list!

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Right guys, Thanks for the interest in the event...but as people have already said...Please, please, please let us know if you are unable to make it...so that there is chance for someone else to come along (if they missed this first). I'm sure we can sneak a couple more in (so to speak), but don't want to take the piss.

Are people up for doing something afterwards...or are we just sticking to the Breakfast Club and all going our separate ways?

george 172,205,metro
Right guys, Thanks for the interest in the event...but as people have already said...Please, please, please let us know if you are unable to make it...so that there is chance for someone else to come along (if they missed this first). I'm sure we can sneak a couple more in (so to speak), but don't want to take the piss.

Are people up for doing something afterwards...or are we just sticking to the Breakfast Club and all going our separate ways?

is there somewhere to eat close by?
i fancy a look around the museum to??

Ph2 172 MB 77/468
theres a Caf @ the museum fella, not too cheap, but theres a pub in albrighton just down the road, that does decent food.

museum is pretty cool, will take a good hour to get round it though

Ph2 172 MB 77/468
theres a few trucker Cafs just up the A41, the opposite way from Cosford, low car friendly, and big dirty f**k off sandwiches.

boomerbang2006

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172,2001
I`m still up for the drive to ironbridge afterwards,and if i see the esso garage on the way there i`ll stop but from memory i cant think where it is.

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
In theory, me, jude, wocka, john d, ste and possibly a couple more?

Which way are you coming down from Penkridge area? Down A449 and onto M54, or doing A5 past Weston Park and then down A41 past Tong?

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Through penkridge m54 was my initial idea, but a449, a5, a41 would be far more interesting!!!!!

Just watch out for Sunday drivers and the mobile camera van just before Weston Park where it drops down to a 40mph area and also on the A41. (2 spots where they can sit!):(

Ph 1 172, Focus 1.6
We could go through sheriffhales, shifnal then from there on to cosford if you want some fun roads. Normally quite quiet on a Sunday morning.

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
99% coming now, i will meet at the layby with other stafford members. Can we take the fun roads please!!!!