ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Microfibres

106 GTi
Serious Performance said:
No worries chaps. All very welcome...What's next on the GB list then??? :D ;)

I am getting low on Clearkote stuff!

..... and Some cheap Menzerna polishes would be nice ;)

Formally Alex C
Well Clearkotes not a problem although their shipping isn't quite as quick as Poorboy's, although if enough interest I can always see about Fed Exing stuff over from CK.......

Won't be doing Menzerna I'm afraid.... I'm not convinced going from a few years back when I first started and friends were bringing it over of their own accord. Besides, still lots of other new stuff to come before taking on even more!!! ;)

Thanks again alex, missed the postman this morning! so will pick mine up 2moro.. but i would be interested in getting some sort of good wax if there is some sort of GB running!

106 GTi
Serious Performance said:
Well Clearkotes not a problem although their shipping isn't quite as quick as Poorboy's, although if enough interest I can always see about Fed Exing stuff over from CK.......

Won't be doing Menzerna I'm afraid.... I'm not convinced going from a few years back when I first started and friends were bringing it over of their own accord. Besides, still lots of other new stuff to come before taking on even more!!! ;)

After using the I.P and FP II on that CSL at the weekend, I am convinced I need some!

My towels have just arrived too, cheers Alex.

Skoda Fabia vRS
got mine today aswell, thanks

i didnt realise the DMT's are double sided, not used to using cloths like that yet, i presume the more plush side is ideal for final wipe and quick detailing

106 GTi
I only ever use the plush side on this sort of towel, but both sides can be used.

I tried mine out this afternoon, not quite as deep and plush pile as the Pakshak Ultra Plushes, so will continue to use these for Q.D work, the Poorboys DMT's work well removing my Souveran though. Will be a carnuba wax removal towel here.

106 GTi
Will grab some of the others in the next few weeks as I am getting low on VM and a few other bits and bobs.

Formally Alex C
Aha!

I did put a post up asking if you were on here as there was no reference with the payment or your user name that I could trace back to you.

I'll get your cloths out tomorrow.

Cheers.