ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Microfibres

Skoda Fabia vRS
Middo said:
you really dont need all these fancy overspriced micro fibre cloths in my opinion, i buy the all purpose microfibre cloths from aldi which cost 1.19 for two (one fine and one corse), and they're loads better quality than the ones that cost 5 quid from halfrauds. did a really good job :) they were also loads better than the autoglym perfect polishing cloths i had to (although these arent strictly microfibre).

cheap microfibres in my experience are gash, nothing like the good ones

Formally Alex C
If people want the Poorboy's towels, these are the retail prices with free p+p:

Waffle Weaves £9.99 - 24x36"
Deluxe Mega Towel £4.39 - 16x16"
Mega Mega Plush £5.99 - 16x27"
Mega Plush £3.99 - 16x16"

For group buy prices it will be around 15 - 20% off those prices with free p+p as with the last GB I've done recently.

Cheers.
Alex.

Formally Alex C
Going at those prices, as many as you want... I'll be due a Poorboy's order in the next week or so when they re-open so I'll include whatever group buy amount we need then.
It's just a case of how long we keep it open for.... Ideally I'd like to do the order around the beginning of next week sometime.

Cheers.

106 GTi
Nice one - wondered if 9 would be enough to warrant a GB on!

1. benclelland
2. Rich
3. Thomss
4. kullycliosport
5. W5 CUP
6. Dave3141
7. Aberclio182
8. b3nje
9. JustinRT

Skoda Fabia vRS
how many actual towels do you need to order to do a GB ?

if your short on numbers then ill have some, can never have too many really

182 cup
really want to give my 182 a good seeing too in a couple of weeks,hope 9 people is enough alex for group buy..

RB 182
W5 CUP said:
really want to give my 182 a good seeing too in a couple of weeks,hope 9 people is enough alex for group buy..
You'll need some days off or make the most of the bank holiday :cool: Especially with the British weather!

Rich said:
For quality you can't beat the Pakshaks, shame they work out so dear over here.

I would seriously consider importing them over yourself.

http://www.pakshak.com/

General Work - Micropak Ultras
Quick Detailing - Micropak Ultra Plush
Drying - Micropak Waffle weave 25x36

pakshak no longer ship to the uk though, unless you know something i dont

there you go then lol, oh and still cant get on dw :-(, spoke to johnny earlier and it sorted it, but then went down again

just noticed this though brazo on pakshak site !!!!, Customs documentation will be mark as "Commercial Merchandise" and at full purchase value. Retail purchases do not qualify as a "gift" purchase.

which loosely translated means import tax

Last edited:
  106 GTi
182_blue said:
pakshak no longer ship to the uk though, unless you know something i dont

I havent had any since Brazo sorted us all out last time.

Shame if they dont as the C&S prices aint half as good on them :(

Rich said:
I havent had any since Brazo sorted us all out last time.

Shame if they dont as the C&S prices aint half as good on them :(

look above mate, brazo has pointed out that they do, but looks like there not import friendly anymore, ps with c&s if you use discount i find that for mf's the price is not far from importing especially after shippins

106 GTi
Yeah saw that, is a shame as that has now added a sting in the tail.

C&S would be better value if he did 5 packs etc like Ranney offers, soon mounts up costs wise buying individual towels.

BMW E46 330i Touring
1. benclelland
2. Rich
3. Thomss
4. kullycliosport
5. W5 CUP
6. Dave3141
7. Aberclio182
8. b3nje
9. JustinRT
10. BRUN?
11. acrebo

How often is Alex on here? Just wondering because I emailed him yesterday morning but haven't had a reply as of yet. It's an order I want to get through asap so I've got time to use the products before next weekend...

As father and son....
1. benclelland
2. Rich
3. Thomss
4. kullycliosport
5. W5 CUP
6. Dave3141
7. Aberclio182
8. b3nje
9. JustinRT
10. BRUN?
11. acrebo
12. Hotshot

would be interested in PB DMT

Formally Alex C
Adam,

Your order is going out the door now as discussed... The Vanilla Moose will follow as soon as it's in.

To everyone interested in the MF's...... I'll post up prices later and then see what people want from there.

Cheers.
Alex.

1. benclelland
2. Rich
3. Thomss
4. kullycliosport
5. W5 CUP
6. Dave3141
7. Aberclio182
8. b3nje
9. JustinRT
10. BRUN?
11. acrebo
12. Hotshot
13. Justin-172

would be interested in PB DMT

BMW E46 330i Touring
Thanks a lot Alex mate, you're a star! No rush for the glaze, the other bits are more important! :)

oi you f**kers... i started the thread and you've managed to erase my name from the group buy list! lol :rasp:

1. benclelland
2. Rich
3. Thomss
4. kullycliosport
5. W5 CUP
6. Dave3141
7. Aberclio182
8. b3nje
9. JustinRT
10. BRUN?
11. acrebo
12. Hotshot
13. Justin-172
14. fUbAr

I'll have a couple of PB DMTs :)

Formally Alex C
PRICES

These prices are per towel, and FREE p+p. Payment methods are cheque / Paypal...

Waffle Weave Drying Towel 24 x 36" - £8.25 / £8.50

Deluxe Mega Towel 16 x 16" - £3.50 / £3.65

Mega Mega Plush Towel 16 x 27" - £4.95 / £5.10

Mega Plush Towel 16 x 16" - £3.25 / 3.35

Cheques are made payable to 'Serious Performance' and address is on my website on the contact page. Paypal address is serious_performance@hotmail.com

I'm looking to close the GB and order around this weekend. 5-7 days to get to the UK and a day or two to get them to you guys and gals.

If all confirmations are given for the weekend, lets say ideally I'd like payment by next weekend, so that gives everyone 4-5 days to sort payment.

Copy and add your name to the list and what you would like.... I'll start as an example:

Serious Performance (Alex Creasey) 1x WW, 1x DMT - paypal paid

Any questions or queries let me know.

Cheers.
Alex :).

106 GTi
Nice one Alex - The list

1. Rich (Rich Treen) 5 x DMT - Cheque in the Post.

Cheers

Rich