ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

michelin pilot sports

172 cup
i need 2 new tyres for the rear. the fronts are michelin pilot exaltos . which are as new. it seems hard to get 2 for the rear, are the ps3 ok for the rears as they are priced about £138 each fitted or does any body know of cheaper i want michelin so they match the fronts,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,garry

S4, Tamora, Conti GT
the Michelin Pilot Sport 3, replaced the exalto's, you will struggle to get hold of exaltos now, PS3's are great tyres

Lionel Richie
bloody expensive, i got quoted £142 each earlier, sod that! I might be doing a deal to get these CHEAP

182 Trophy
Hankook Evo or Uniroyal Rainsport appear to be the favourite non Michelin alternatives. They're about £86 a piece fully fitted. If anybody can find a better price for PS3 then I'd be interested.

Clio 172 Cup
I have PS3's on front and PE2's on rear. Still epic levels of grip.

Try a local ATS, I only paid £100 each fitted (195/45/16)

Mazda Mx5 + Clio 172
I have PS3's on front and PE2's on rear. Still epic levels of grip.

Try a local ATS, I only paid £100 each fitted (195/45/16)

Bloody hell that's cheap!!! Which branch!! I need 2 new tyres!! My back ones are fucked and my front ones are awful cheap ones!!

BG 182FF
Theres gonna be a lot of people interested in these, especially if fred can get them for anywhere near hankook prices or even just under £100. Id be tempted on buying 6 so a have a spare front set, tyres arent getting any cheaper.

182 Trophy
PS3's now £115.78 each fitted at Formula one Autocentres (No - i don't work for them ) order through Topcashback.co.uk to get another 2.52% off ( via cashback.

That makes them £112.78 each. My trophy is going to them for it's MOT in 10 days so I'll see if I can haggle any more off them - loyal customer and all that.