ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Melting Steering wheel - EVERYONE AFFECTED PLEASE READ

Status
Not open for further replies.
  Inferno 182 w/ Recaros ;)
Whats happening with this? I know that the last stage was that we were going to send our own letter which I'm more than happy to do.

Has theduck drafted the letter yet?

Any contact info for who to send it to?

Up rocks
Best thing to do would get a letter template done for everyone and figure out who we're sending them too, then everyone post another list when the'yre letters are filled in and ready to post complete with stamps, then once everyones ready all stick them in the post box on the same day.

PH1 172 Sport
They would love that!! Then if we get no reply continue to send letters every week until the end of time.

PH-Lamer 1.4 16v
FAO Admin

can a member of admin please pm me as i could do with talking to one of you about an idea ive had with this and whether you think it could work, but it would mean members contact details being released if they were required...so could someone get in contact please?

White Sti Hatch
FAO Admin

can a member of admin please pm me as i could do with talking to one of you about an idea ive had with this and whether you think it could work, but it would mean members contact details being released if they were required...so could someone get in contact please?

You would be better contacting one of the Admin yourself mate ! ;)

PH-Lamer 1.4 16v
You would be better contacting one of the Admin yourself mate ! ;)

aye but its a question which one, i would prefer them to pm me willing to help then me just pestering someone that isnt affected like

EDIT
could people also pm me with pictures of the melting or damaged thumbgrips please? want to get quite a few together to give it more leverage...cheers

Last edited:

DMS

A thirsty 172
371. darren_stone (53 plate 172) - slight meltage to steering wheel near right hand side thumb grip.

top of the pyramid
what happened/ is happening with this?

anyone thought about posting it on the official renault sport forum?

PH1 172 Sport
The other one. Does anyone else think it would be a good idea for a Mod to put a note at the bottom of this thread to follow the instructions in the other thread and then lock this one??

Clio 197
380. Maximinimus
Happened on my 182 after 2 years (around 3500 miles covered from new at that point) whole of the right side and right thumb grip. Renault didn't give a damn, said it was wear & tear.

Status
Not open for further replies.