ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Melbourne Red E92 M3

Not a 320d
Red and white ones in this thread are well nice.

Where people once complained about the E92 being a sloppy GT car I bet everyone will hanker after 'dat V8' especially considering BMWs attempt at augmenting sound in the cabin - IMO the result is insulting. I wouldn't mind if they could let you switch it off.

An orange one
Red and white ones in this thread are well nice.

Where people once complained about the E92 being a sloppy GT car I bet everyone will hanker after 'dat V8' especially considering BMWs attempt at augmenting sound in the cabin - IMO the result is insulting. I wouldn't mind if they could let you switch it off.

Several M3/M4 owners have coded off the interior sound, only to find that its very very quiet inside, and shortly have it turned back on lol

James Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Williams 3 / 172 Cup
Looks immense, would personally prefer the front splitter in body colour though, and idk what people are on about the tints, looks 10x better with the tints (as 90% of red 2dr/3dr cars do imo)
What do these go for nowadays?

-Jamie-

ClioSport Club Member
To be fair i haven't looked recently. I had looked at one of them last year as a replacement for the Megane but i didn't feel comfortable spending my budget, 18-20k, on one as it has the potential to be a massive money pit. I don't see the values of them falling too far though. Its the last of the "proper" M3

Lotus Elise
They will level out around spring time, I must say it is very tempting. I was in looking at a few months old M135i and for the same money they had saloon DCT.........400bhp. 400 lovely NA hoursepowers.