ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Megane crash @ the nordschliefe. Again.

NorthloopCup

ClioSport Moderator
Same place too!
I know! Will these people never learn?! Lol! I'm amazed that they've not shaved the bump off tbh in a similar way they've shaved flugplatz.

I've been over that bump at 145 and the back end stepped out. In a nova. I have it on video as well, albeit crap quality. Luckily for us it didn't go wrong though.

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
The 'Ring really isn't scary, you only see the idiots. There's plenty of dangerous roads in the UK too.
Yeah but i'm not hooning down them like Lewis Hamilton, I know I can crash on any track in the UK, but at least I can learn UK tracks within a couple of laps, there's no way i'd be able to learn the ring, even if I had it on the playstation and learnt the layout, I still think i'd be sh*tting myself constantly, it just looks terrifying, I guess only ever seeing crash vids doesn't help.

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
Is a Combe action day a case of turn up, sign on and go be a yob?

Or is there something else that attracts mongs?

It's just where all the pikeys go. It's usually before 9:30 that you get your first whiff of weed. Year before last there was some scooby club there, they were all hotboxing in their cars then going out on track for a session :frowning:

NorthloopCup

ClioSport Moderator
Is a Combe action day a case of turn up, sign on and go be a yob?

Or is there something else that attracts mongs?
It's like trax mate. Just a smaller circuit. Or fcs for that matter.

Basically, wheelspin Wayne rocks up with his best trackie on and cap on back to front. Then proceeds to drive his 'slammed (insert hot hatch name here) on sick rimz' at around 94% of his actual ability. This in turn leads to a crash that cuts short everyone else's track time. He then becomes a victim of a hate crime.

Just shows how strong new cars are now, not sure if the meganes had rollcages but they held up well, if you did that in a nova they would be cutting you out with a tin opener